02-15-19 09:35 AM
37 12
tools
    ...Or it's a peak in the swiss alps...
    And what else is Swiss, and has BlackBerry Integrity Detection running on it?
    01-25-19 08:44 AM
    And what else is Swiss, and has BlackBerry Integrity Detection running on it?
    So you’re saying this isn’t the PRIV2 or Motion2 running Pie 9.1 or Z50 running 10.4 that’s been long rumored (longer than Evolve X at least) and my favorite, something from BBMo on AT&T supporting WFC and VoLTE features.
    01-25-19 08:56 AM
    So you’re saying this isn’t the PRIV2 or Motion2 running Pie 9.1 or Z50 running 10.4 that’s been long rumored (longer than Evolve X at least) and my favorite, something from BBMo on AT&T supporting WFC and VoLTE features.
    I'm not sure why the rumor mill always defaults to "abject failure phone 2", anyway.
    01-25-19 09:01 AM
    I'm not sure why the rumor mill always defaults to "abject failure phone 2", anyway.
    Maybe it's because the few of us that actually gave it a try generally really like it (aside from the terrible camera) and would love an upgrade. Overall, it's the best BlackBerry I've ever used, and I've used most of them.

FYI, I'm referring to the Motion.
    01-25-19 09:44 AM
    The fact that it's a place in India doesn't really mean anything, does it? The PRIV was codenamed Venice, yet it certainly wasn't designed for the Italian market.
    01-25-19 10:49 AM
    Maybe it's because the few of us that actually gave it a try generally really like it (aside from the terrible camera) and would love an upgrade. Overall, it's the best BlackBerry I've ever used, and I've used most of them.

FYI, I'm referring to the Motion.
    Every successor BlackBerry I’ve ever used is the best one ever that I’ve used at that point. Unfortunately, there’s just been so many commercial failures and BB has never really made it past the number two in a series. It’s actually fact.
    01-25-19 10:58 AM
    The fact that it's a place in India doesn't really mean anything, does it? The PRIV was codenamed Venice, yet it certainly wasn't designed for the Italian market.
    The Rheinwaldhorn (also Rheinwaldspitze/Rheinwald Peak) or Adula is at 3402 meters the highest mountain of the Adula Alps in Switzerland. The peak is located at the cantonal border of Ticino and Graubünden in the Lepontine Alps. By climbing the peak in 1789, Pater Placidus a Spescha from the Monastery of Disentis was one of the first people to climb an over 3000 meter high mountain in the Alps.

The Punkt is a phone from Switzerland that incorporates BlackBerry Secure.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    01-25-19 12:10 PM
    None of it means anything if you don't want it to. It's just hints and speculation, without further info or confirmation... it's all meh. Could be a new device, could be an already existing device, could be something thrown in just because. If I was building DTEK, I'd throw in all sorts of random names just because I knew people were looking. It has no effect on the app lol.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    01-25-19 05:40 PM
    Here all decoded ID's from the latest DTEK app.
    bbg100, code name JACKY
    bbh100, code name KEITH
    bbi100, code name ADULA
    Adula is a (somewhat old fashioned) girl's name right? Keith and Jacky are also people's names. Coincidence?
    01-30-19 11:35 AM
    Wasn't the same company making the Punkt, suppose to make a CAT phone that utilized BlackBerry Secure also?
    01-30-19 12:16 PM
    It is a very very very tiny village in my home state which even I got to know after reading about it here

https://www.91mobiles.com/hub/blackb...ence-dtek-app/

& from Bla1ze's response..

So.. I can assure you it has nothing to do with India.. (Unless someone in a very high position in Optiemus or BBMO belongs to that village!) In that case.. Who knows? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    01-30-19 03:11 PM
    BBOS 4.5 and OS/2 Warp, of course.
    OS/2 Warp probably the best PC and server OS ever . Introduced multitasking to the X86 platform.

I only ask myself the question after realizing that I own(ed):

PC with OS/2
    Handheld witl Palm OS
    Handheld with Windows Mobile
    Blackberry's with BB 4.X/6.0
    Blackberry Playbook 32 GB, still own it.
    Blackberry's with BB10 (Z10/Z30) , still own both
    Blackberry with Android (Priv), now being used by my wife)

And using A Passport SE and just bought myself a Keyone.

Am I a real nerd, or someone who is just not mainstream?
    02-15-19 09:35 AM
37 12