View Poll Results: Which device/input method is perfect for you?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Only an OLED touchscreen

17 19.77%
  • Half non-touchscreen / Half keyboard like current BB's

13 15.12%
  • Full touchscreen with slide out keyboard

25 29.07%
  • Half touchscreen / Half keyboard

31 36.05%
    Seems there is a lot of different opinions about the perfect BB device out there so I figured a poll was in order. What do you think?

**caveat - Let's assume any physical keyboard would be a good one. Not like that crappy one on the droid.
    11-16-09 02:00 PM
    9700 with a 5 mp camera, decent browser and a FM radio would get me satisfied for at least a couple of years.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 01:01 AM
    I think RIM should continue/introduce all these options. Appeal to a wide range of users. Personally, I'd like to see a device like designed/shaped like the Tour but with a touch screen. Touch screens (if done right) are easy to use for navigation, but you can't beat BlackBerry physical keyboards!
    11-22-09 04:43 AM
    Seems there is a lot of different opinions about the perfect BB device out there so I figured a poll was in order. What do you think?

**caveat - Let's assume any physical keyboard would be a good one. Not like that crappy one on the droid.
    I would want mine to run Android 2.0, not like the crappy OS's in Blackberrys.
    11-22-09 05:27 AM
    A proper adapter that plays my blackberry mp3's in my car
    12-11-09 09:19 PM
    the half touch screen/ half keyboard is a great idea that will bring traditional BB's into the current generation. However, I could see it failing miserably if for some crazy reason they added surepress
    12-17-09 08:38 PM
    Would love to see a half touchscreen/half full keyboard. Hopefully if all the rumors are true about the Dakota it might happen.
    12-18-09 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD