08-28-09 11:36 AM
38 12
    Although I can see a Magnum or something like that looking similar (probably with a Bold syle keyboard), I also think this is some PhotoShop work. Interesting, though.
    08-15-09 08:58 AM
    like the idea if it's a touchscreen but pic does appear to be fake
    08-15-09 10:52 PM
    That is as fake as Joan River's face.
    08-15-09 11:53 PM
    How would you shoot a pic or video with the screen turned away where you couldn't see what you are pointing it at?

You would need a camera on both sides I guess.
    08-17-09 07:28 PM
    I vote Photo shop big time
    08-17-09 08:10 PM
    Touch screen with fully keyboard? They do exist, would be nice I think...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 08:12 PM
    This is totally fake. It smells fake. It looks fake. It... is just fake.

Regarding the camera, it's probably for video conferencing. There's no shots of the back, but my (meager) cash is that there is a camera on the back. Since you can't SEE the back, that's the reason people are commenting about no camera on the back.

Regarding a touchscreen/QWERTY device, WHY!??! Like someone before me said, you'd get your hands perfect for typing, then have to move them to hit "okay", "send", or "submit". Then re-align your hands to type the next stuff. Screw that. Give me a true touchscreen, where I can have a keyboard on the screen as well as the okay button, or give me a trackball, so I can scroll with my hands in the more comfortable position.

But, seriously, I could totally see a market for that. Just not for me. Make it beautiful, make it WORK, and people will use it. Just not me.
    08-17-09 08:16 PM
    never seen before, from the keyboard I assume it's 8xxx
    08-17-09 08:17 PM
    I think it looks weird without the trackball. I reckon have a full size touchscreen similar to the Storm, then a slide out keyboard that'll rotate the screen to landscape upon opening, full qwerty keyboard on it, and a trackball/track pad to one side like a handheld gaming console (think PsP buttons/d-pad only with a touchscreen/trackball on the left and maybe alt/enter/shift on the right). If it can be done without making the whole thing bulky they'll end up with the majority of the market.

Hmmmmm, I'm going to. Photoshop that idea now. Lol.
    Last edited by WeirdDreamsInk; 08-27-09 at 09:45 PM.
    08-27-09 09:42 PM
    lol.. if it makes any difference.. i called rogers today and asked about the magnum..he kind of laughed and said it was a made up phone i felt stupid lol
    08-27-09 10:05 PM
    That pic has been around a month or so. Its fake.
    08-27-09 10:20 PM
    Removing the trackball/trackpad would be a step backward...
    08-28-09 09:32 AM
    lol.. if it makes any difference.. i called rogers today and asked about the magnum..he kind of laughed and said it was a made up phone i felt stupid lol
    Lol, it's all good. No need to feel stupid. I would have said the same thing had I not joined up here. Sounds like such a bad name for a phone. Mind you they all seem to have odd names. Wonder who makes them up and how much they get to do it... Pulling names out of a hat has to be a full tim, high-paying job... Right? Lol.
    08-28-09 11:36 AM
38 12