Is Verizon going to release another blackberry after the Storm 2 but before the Aries 8530? If yes, which blackberry will it be? Thanks.
    08-02-09 10:58 PM
    Is Verizon going to release another blackberry after the Storm 2 but before the Aries 8530? If yes, which blackberry will it be? Thanks.
    Nope just those 2 for right now.
    08-02-09 11:15 PM
    So when is the Tour with wifi (Atlas) going to be released?
    08-02-09 11:17 PM
    So when is the Tour with wifi (Atlas) going to be released?
    Well seeing as how the Tour was just released I wouldnt expect it any earlier than July '10, at the earliest
    08-02-09 11:21 PM
    If the rumors about the Storm 2 being released at the end of this year are true, I wouldn't be surprised if it's released with WiFi capability.
    08-02-09 11:23 PM
    If the rumors about the Storm 2 being released at the end of this year are true, I wouldn't be surprised if it's released with WiFi capability.
    Storm 2 will be the first BB on VZW with wi-fi. This has already been confirmed as well as all BB's after will be loaded with wi-fi
    08-02-09 11:25 PM
    Is the Storm 2 going to be released in October or November?
    08-02-09 11:25 PM
    Is the Storm 2 going to be released in October or November?
    IThere is no release date yet. Only thing released was that we should see it drop in Q4 '09. I would assume that the earliest would be Black Friday to keep it at a year between original and S2

Edit: All we can do is just sit back and wait!
    08-02-09 11:28 PM
    would u know that by seeng what phones are coming out? or do they just pop out phones withough thet crackberry community noticing?...... nahhhhhhh
    08-02-09 11:29 PM
    Jgutie6634 thanks for all your help I appreciate it. Just one more question for you. Do you think Verizon will ever release a blackberry with the screen size of the storm but with a physical keyboard? If yes, how soon do you think? Thanks again.
    08-02-09 11:32 PM
    Jgutie6634 thanks for all your help I appreciate it. Just one more question for you. Do you think Verizon will ever release a blackberry with the screen size of the storm but with a physical keyboard? If yes, how soon do you think? Thanks again.
    No worries Mike, anytime. To be completely honest I really dont know nor does anyone else outside of RIM. The "Driftwood" is rumored to be the touch/keyboard hybrid device but dont think it will have the same size screen as storm or larger; unless they make the keyboard a slide out.
    08-02-09 11:37 PM
    Lol, that's my problem. I have an LG Versa now and I love having the big screen and all, but not a big fan of the virtual keyboard. I like the Tour somewhat just I don't like the fact that it has such a small screen and I'm not crazy about the trackball either. If I'm going to get a blackberry and pay for the browsing capability I would like to take full advantage of that with a nice screen size. I see you have a Storm so what do you suggest?
    08-02-09 11:45 PM
    Lol, that's my problem. I have an LG Versa now and I love having the big screen and all, but not a big fan of the virtual keyboard. I like the Tour somewhat just I don't like the fact that it has such a small screen and I'm not crazy about the trackball either. If I'm going to get a blackberry and pay for the browsing capability I would like to take full advantage of that with a nice screen size. I see you have a Storm so what do you suggest?
    Personally I love my Storm. I waited till April to pick one up but kept tabs on it here in the forums since it was announced. I came from a Curve so the learning Curve(no pun intended) was very slight. I love the clickable screen, but it does take some getting used to. Do you have an available upgrade right now? I would recommend you going into a store and playing with both for awhile side by side and see what feels better. If you are thinking about a Storm I would say look for one on Craigslist or ebay and save your upgrade till S2 is released if you like the Storm.
    08-02-09 11:52 PM
    So the Storm isn't as bad as everyone says? I played with both of them already. I like the physical keyboard of the Tour, but on the other hand I like the screen size of the Storm.
    08-02-09 11:58 PM
    So the Storm isn't as bad as everyone says? I played with both of them already. I like the physical keyboard of the Tour, but on the other hand I like the screen size of the Storm.
    OH GOD NO!!! The majority of people who B!%@$ about the Storm never give/gave it a honest and fair chance. I picked up a Storm in April of Craigslist (Mexico made) and I have not had a single problem. The majority of the problems is USER ERROR and/or extreme pickiness! With .151 OS the Storm has its best memory management, fast, stables, etc.
    08-03-09 12:50 AM
    OH GOD NO!!! The majority of people who B!%@$ about the Storm never give/gave it a honest and fair chance. I picked up a Storm in April of Craigslist (Mexico made) and I have not had a single problem. The majority of the problems is USER ERROR and/or extreme pickiness! With .151 OS the Storm has its best memory management, fast, stables, etc.
    So you think the Storm 2 will be much better than the first one?
    08-03-09 12:57 AM
    So you think the Storm 2 will be much better than the first one?
    Well from what we have seen so far I think it will be a very nice improvement all around. Just cant wait to see how the OS looks on a production model. Only time will tell and hopefully we start seeing some more details soon.
    08-03-09 01:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD