tools
    I hasn't lasted me a day but im a hard user

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 06:54 PM
    **** !!
    No it doesn't actually just realizing that

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 06:24 AM
    Current BB10 devices only offer minimal in holster versus out of holster settings. For example, you can only set current BB10 devices to either answer/end calls or lock/unlock the device with respect to holster settings.

BBOS allowed for you to manipulate many more holster settings such as in holster puts all phone sounds to vibrate, out of holster puts ringer back on, etc.

So please shed some light on whether the Classic will bring us back some BBOS holster capabilities.
    12-07-14 12:37 AM

Posted via CB10
    Thats sad :/ because its non removable!

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 02:26 AM
    Not asking you to prove anything to me. I'm just asking that you don't mislead folks.

By the way, talking about it is just as damning as sharing pictures. I assume you aren't familiar, so take a look at the NDA before continuing.

If anyone wants to ensure they're getting honest answers, they should refer to someone who can actually prove they have one. Otherwise they may as well read my pre-release review - since you're giving all the same answers. In fact, any pre-release review that's already out there answers literally every single question that's been asked, and will be asked.

But I'll leave you to your fun. Carry on.

Posted via CB10
    I must agree that this thread is useless considering every single question being asked here has been answered here (Preview: The BlackBerry Classic - DHabkirk) and with pictures and video to backup the authenticity of the answer. Just amazing we would rather ask a guy that claims to have a Classic than refer to a guy that proved he has a Classic. Just saying.

Btw, I have a BlackBerry Visa, anyone interested in knowing about it?
    12-07-14 03:05 PM
    That guy is legit. Why should only you have a Classic? Tell us, please.

If you so concerned about the quality of questions, then ask better questions. Seek and you shall receive. Ask him a question, only classic owners know. Other than that, stop with your rude and uncalled questions. Go to habirks camp and all is good.

Ontopic: what would you prefer? A classic or even the 2 year old Q10? Here: does the toolbelt makes BB10 better or not?

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 04:06 AM
    How fast/correct/smooth is the scrolling with the trackpad?
    Do you have the option to customize the speed of the trackpad like on os7.1?

Otherwise, how does the callscreen look on the classic? Must be different with the hardware callbuttons.

Thx in advance!

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 04:31 AM
    As for the trackpad it's a little slow for my liking in some instances,

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 08:18 PM
    Pics or it didn't happen

I have a million dollars in my hand... (easy to say it than to prove it)

I've seen many like you coming here (oh i got this i got that all talk no proof) you wont do good if you ever went to court lol

So keep everyone happy, show us pictures you've taken with or just don't bother to start a thread with pointless evidence to back your case up.

you want to prove to the blackberry community or not? (and remember... you are not proving your self to me or anyone you are proving your self to the WHOLE COMMUNITY.

so you either put up or shut it.

Jesus Christ people.

And @ Fistmaster why you think he's 'LEGIT' ??? guess what i have 5 mansions 100 cars millions of dollars.... you believe me? is it legit? lol

--- The Lith Has Spoken

Let the haters hate!
    12-08-14 08:18 PM
    There also isn't a way to customize it as yet... but that's something I will put in my report

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 08:21 PM
    There also isn't a way to customize it as yet... but that's something I will put in my report

Posted via CB10

respect the community and share...... not just words fella.
    12-08-14 08:23 PM
    @fistmaster I really prefer this to the passport or Q10 the size it just perfect compared to the others as for a screenshot I will see what I can do. I will have to wait till I get back in office so I can blur out the numbers and nextwork

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 08:24 PM
    Using the classic what would you like know?-img_20141208_212455.png

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 08:25 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141208_212455.png 
Views:	2115 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	319539

Posted via CB10
    And what with the incoming call screen?
    No more swiping to pick u or decline a call i guess

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 01:40 AM
    And what with the incoming call screen?
    No more swiping to pick u or decline a call i guess

Posted via CB10

Using the classic what would you like know?-crackberry-image-64-_edit.jpg

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 01:50 AM

Name:	CrackBerry Image(64)_edit.jpg 
Views:	1212 
Size:	5.1 KB 
ID:	319576

Posted via CB10
    Thanks man

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    12-09-14 05:53 AM

Name:	IMG_20141208_212455.png 
Views:	2115 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	319539

Posted via CB10
    Just wondering, but why is there a call icon on the touch screen?
    12-10-14 02:02 AM
    Just wondering, but why is there a call icon on the touch screen?
    Presume it's there so the customer has the option to either use the touch screen or the hardware call button.

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.2.1.3442
    12-10-14 05:53 AM
    Dylan I have nothing to prove to you, this thread is persons who want to know what the classic is like if there is a question that you would like answered then fine I won't risk my job by sending pics to a forum.

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.1.1154

Posted via CB10
    Are you not already risking your job by starting and partipating in this forum to provide information? Hmmm.

BlackBerry - Accept no substitute. Period!
    12-10-14 07:31 AM
    Are you not already risking your job by starting and partipating in this forum to provide information? Hmmm.

BlackBerry - Accept no substitute. Period!
    Lol absolutely. But I guess that's a difficult concept for them to comprehend.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 07:55 AM
    Still no answer so I'll ask again...

Current BB10 devices only offer minimal in holster versus out of holster settings. For example, you can only set current BB10 devices to either answer/end calls or lock/unlock the device with respect to holster settings.

BBOS allowed for you to manipulate many more holster settings such as in holster puts all phone sounds to vibrate, out of holster puts ringer back on, etc.

So please shed some light on whether the Classic will bring us back some BBOS holster capabilities when used with an OEM accessory. Thanks.
    12-10-14 08:33 AM
    You risk your job by posting here but you can't post pics because it will risk, and risk it more ??? Lol

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 09:25 AM
    You risk your job by posting here but you can't post pics because it will risk, and risk it more ??? Lol

Posted via CB10
    I'm guessing the device is marked and the guy is either not savvy or not keen on editing the images to block out the markings.

Passported to you with a touch enabled keyboard!
    12-10-14 04:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    Ouch, 1:0 for Q10 then.... :-)

Passport doesn't last me a day,
    I'm a hard user, too. Flogging this phone,
    because I like it...

Always keeping the old Q10 charger bundle
    handy towards the end of the day...

? ? ? Zzzzwipetypetapped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    12-10-14 05:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    What do you risk?

An anonymous email address, behind a VPN, and registered anonymously as a rather anonymous user on a public forum...?

You reckon BBRY has the capability, capacity or willingness to chase down a random guy on the internet...? :-)

It's only text-based communication ^.

Photos however might contain subtle clues, like the table it's placed on, background, markings on the phone, his / her hands, and don't forget EXIF data contained in the photos themselves...

? ? ? Zzzzwipetypetapped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    greenberry666 likes this.
    12-10-14 05:44 PM
58 123