06-20-14 10:37 PM
43 12
tools
    Oh lord it's a forum who cares? Using punctuation or not, you can still read it. So don't try to make feel dumb like I don't know English. You think every single time I write something I'm going to be perfect? I do that enough at work writing emails. The point is read what I posted before making a comment like that about being too late to the game. The processor isn't even out until the first half of 2015, I just have a pet peeve when people don't read something before making a comment that makes sense.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-14 01:40 PM
    Oh lord it's a forum who cares? Using punctuation or not, you can still read it. So don't try to make feel dumb like I don't know English. You think every single time I write something I'm going to be perfect? I do that enough at work writing emails. The point is read what I posted before making a comment like that about being too late to the game. The processor isn't even out until the first half of 2015, I just have a pet peeve when people don't read something before making a comment that makes sense.

Posted via CB10
    I know the 64 bit processor won't be out until 2015, but they need to release and updated all touch device to replace the z10 this year, not in 2015!!

We are trying to get new users to crossover to blackberry and OS10 from other platforms. I know the faithful will wait, but we need to have the new premium all touch device released before the end of this year, that's all I was saying.

Sent from my lovely z30 on T Mobile USA
    06-18-14 04:12 PM
    I know the 64 bit processor won't be out until 2015, but they need to release and updated all touch device to replace the z10 this year, not in 2015!!

We are trying to get new users to crossover to blackberry and OS10 from other platforms. I know the faithful will wait, but we need to have the new premium all touch device released before the end of this year, that's all I was saying.

Now you are making sense big time and I agree with you 100 percent. They need to have a z10 successor this year....something like quad core 3gb ram 1080p amoled and at least 2500mah battery.....i don't think the windermere will so this for the touch screen people. however people are still in there 2 year contracts or 3 years when they picked up the z10 so 2015 isn't too far fetched what I hope they do is do teasers and trailers for the Manitoba phone to hold hype before it is released this is essential and I hope they know this

Posted via CB10
    06-18-14 04:20 PM
    Now you are making sense big time and I agree with you 100 percent. They need to have a z10 successor this year....something like quad core 3gb ram 1080p amoled and at least 2500mah battery.....i don't think the windermere will so this for the touch screen people. however people are still in there 2 year contracts or 3 years when they picked up the z10 so 2015 isn't too far fetched what I hope they do is do teasers and trailers for the Manitoba phone to hold hype before it is released this is essential and I hope they know this

Posted via CB10
    Exactly, well put!! You read my mind.

06-18-14 04:29 PM
    Exactly, well put!! You read my mind.

Of course my fellow bb10 user we all think alike since we have sense lol. Bb10 is such an amazing platform and having spare android phones using them is so backwards lol

Posted via CB10
    06-18-14 04:35 PM
    A new highend full touch will be available first half of next year guys and thats okay.

There were 2 full touch launches this year the Z30 and Z3. Sure its not a beast phone but its decent enough for now.

The qwerty users havent gotten an update since the Q10 (I wouldnt call the Q5 an update) and there are as many qwerty BlackBerry users out there as there are full touch.

Signature - Google wants your info. What are you gonna do about it?
    06-18-14 05:21 PM
    A new highend full touch will be available first half of next year guys and thats okay.

There were 2 full touch launches this year the Z30 and Z3. Sure its not a beast phone but its decent enough for now.

The qwerty users havent gotten an update since the Q10 (I wouldnt call the Q5 an update) and there are as many qwerty BlackBerry users out there as there are full touch.

Signature - Google wants your info. What are you gonna do about it?
    Z30 was launched last year. Z3 isn't a premium device and isn't available in the developed markets.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    06-18-14 05:31 PM
    Z30 was launched last year. Z3 isn't a premium device and isn't available in the developed markets.

But the 2 most recent releases were touch no? Either way I don't think a high end full touch is coming this year.

Get the Z30, I have it and it can do everything you want it to. Before you know it the next full touch will be out.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-14 05:55 PM
    Toink!

Posted via CB10
    06-18-14 06:34 PM
    But the 2 most recent releases were touch no? Either way I don't think a high end full touch is coming this year.
    I totally agree it isn't coming this year. I just think that there is a need for it to come this year. No high end touch in 2014 is a mistake in my opinion.

Get the Z30, I have it and it can do everything you want it to. Before you know it the next full touch will be out.
    I've been tempted to get the Z30, but it's not for me. I really want something with a full HD screen. If it did I would have got it right when it came out.

pantlesspenguin likes this.
    06-18-14 10:41 PM
    My biggest wish is that T-Mo and BB will settle their differences by then, and I'll be able to get a Manitoba as a JUMP upgrade. I don't mind paying full price for devices, but I gotta have the EIP. Plus I'm not sure if I'd be able to trade in my old device and have the balance taken off without getting a new device! I guess I could always sell my Z10 (my G2 is what I have on JUMP right now) for cash to put toward the Manitoba, but by then Z10 sale prices would be pretty low.
    Rello likes this.
    06-19-14 10:47 AM
    It does'nt matter whether the chip comes out next year or not.Blackberry most likely already have the chip.Have people forgot about the qualcomm partnership.Quite confident BB have this 810 chip already..
    06-19-14 03:13 PM
    My biggest wish is that T-Mo and BB will settle their differences by then, and I'll be able to get a Manitoba as a JUMP upgrade. I don't mind paying full price for devices, but I gotta have the EIP. Plus I'm not sure if I'd be able to trade in my old device and have the balance taken off without getting a new device! I guess I could always sell my Z10 (my G2 is what I have on JUMP right now) for cash to put toward the Manitoba, but by then Z10 sale prices would be pretty low.
    What is a Manitoba... did Chen say anything about it?

Two different keyboard devices, but no all touch device... is very strange for a company gearing up for all the pent-up demand that BES12 has created.
    06-19-14 03:13 PM
    I like. If it is BlackBerry built and solid it should do well.

This is more like it.

Using a BlackBerry Z10! The "UnDroid"!
    06-19-14 07:06 PM
    How ticked would you all be if it's just the LTE Z3? LOL
    06-19-14 07:08 PM
    I would be in the CB penalty box for months!

Using a BlackBerry Z10! The "UnDroid"!
    06-19-14 07:11 PM
    Agree. I love Tmobile and have no intention to leave, but like u said, I hope they reconcile their differences by then or at least make it so that we can get it straight from BlackBerry at a decent price as soon as it's available for other carriers. I do not want to have to get my device off eBay and be stuck with no warranty unless I purchase one from a third party

Posted via CB10
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    06-20-14 10:05 AM
    You know what blaze I wouldn't care......because of the passport!!!!! I badly want that phone big time it's truly an innovative phone and I can't wait to see it action. I am picking one up launch day in Canada for sure .

Posted via CB10
    06-20-14 10:37 PM
43 12