I know that there are a million posts regarding all the rumors of upcoming blackberry's, but honestly searching through them and trying to figure out which are for verizon is quite a challenge, considering I just began using the forums today. I figured I would make a post asking the quote of what blackberrys are either coming out, or rumored to be coming out for Verizon? I have an upgrade and am debating if I should go with the storm 2 or wait for something cooler. Every time i buy a knew phone something comes out legit the month after so If you could let me know whats upcoming that would be great.

Thanks guys
    12-10-09 09:39 PM
    Apparently the Magnum/Dakota is a CDMA device. Its a touch/slider phone
    12-11-09 12:52 AM
    The Essex, or VZ Tour 2, is coming (or rumored to come) Q1. It has Wifi and Trackpad.
    12-11-09 03:33 PM
    No one really knows if the Dakota is going to be CDMA or GSM because there isn't much information available on it, but I believe Salomondrin said it is a GSM phone. The Tour2, or essex, is going to be out on Verizon sometime soon, but again no one really knows for sure
    12-11-09 04:01 PM
    Any ETA on this? I've heard the rumors of this device for a while. Motorola beat them out the barn with the Droid, but I'm sure this would be a huge success for RIM! I'll pick it up on day 1.
    12-11-09 04:03 PM
    Upcoming Verizon phones (Phone Arena)

iv been using that site for quite a while now and it doesnt seem to dissapoint although they are a little slow on putting up new phones sometimes.
    12-11-09 08:56 PM
    Rumors have this as a GSM device, not CDMA.
    12-11-09 09:17 PM
    Upcoming Verizon phones (Phone Arena)

iv been using that site for quite a while now and it doesnt seem to dissapoint although they are a little slow on putting up new phones sometimes.
    hmmm I was hoping to see the new 9700 in there for VZ
    12-19-09 10:04 AM
    9700 is GSM. Won't be on VZW. Their version will be the tour 2 or essex.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-09 11:22 AM

12-19-09 11:46 AM

Why say? 3G/GSM is avail at VZW.
    12-29-09 03:14 PM
    Why say? 3G/GSM is avail at VZW.
    3G <> GSM. Verizon is 3G but on CDMA. AT&T is GSM.

12-29-09 03:48 PM
    3G <> GSM. Verizon is 3G but on CDMA. AT&T is GSM.

Verizion is CDMA with 3G
    AT&T is GSM with 3G
    12-29-09 07:57 PM
    12-30-09 01:30 AM
    wow.. This seems pretty awesome. It undermines Salo though. I don't know. I need some pics
    01-01-10 12:46 PM
    6MP Camera right on ... I think I can see it, I picture a storm 2 slimmer lighter faster bigger camera bigger on board memory let's say a 4gig on board and can hold a 32 gig sd card. With OS I can't tell. and I see it coming out in October November this year. With tour 2 out pearl striker out and maybe one more blackberry so total of 4 this year.

01-03-10 11:58 PM
    What is the next big smartphone after the Essex? I have not heard anything about... anything.

Personally, I would not mind the old Bold size BB, with trackpad, wifi, etc...

Storm 3 I know, but full QWERTY keyboard phone - nothing on the horizon. At least officially. Wish there was some more news or rumors on this.
    01-15-10 01:15 AM
    What is the next big smartphone after the Essex? I have not heard anything about... anything.

Personally, I would not mind the old Bold size BB, with trackpad, wifi, etc...

Storm 3 I know, but full QWERTY keyboard phone - nothing on the horizon. At least officially. Wish there was some more news or rumors on this.
    The Bold 9000 look with a trackpad on Verizon would be my dream phone. I like the look of the 9000 so much I almost want to jailbreak it on tmobile. Just cant see myself on any other network other than the big Red. Verizon and RIM need to step it up this year.
    01-15-10 03:59 AM
    My boss just asked me what he could get for a new blackberry on verizon. So reading away on crackberry is what I am doing. Just need to pass the info on.
    01-15-10 03:29 PM
    Unfortunately rumor is that no version will be out until well after the new iPhone and several new Android models are released - and possibly a new Palm and Windows Mobile 7 phone. I fear it may be relevant only to existing Blackberry users if you're still in contract by then and dont want to switch.
    02-05-10 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD