Does anyone know of any new blackberry devices that are coming to T-Mobile. I was thinkin about getting the 9700 but hate to get it and something new comes out.
    01-21-10 01:37 PM
    Next up should be the 9100.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 07:08 PM
    What about Dakota?
    01-23-10 10:46 AM
    9100 is a for sure. who knows about the "dakota."
    01-23-10 10:48 AM
    Dakota should come after the Pearl. Both devises should be out later this year for GSM carriers. T-Mobile will snatch that the Pearl 2, most likely unless something happens will pick up the Dakota as well.
    01-23-10 11:25 AM
    9700 is worth buying, i have it ...and i have no complaints. Best blackberry to date. Anything better won't come for another 2 years or so.
    01-26-10 07:45 AM
    9700 is worth buying, i have it ...and i have no complaints. Best blackberry to date. Anything better won't come for another 2 years or so.
    agreed on the 9700 being worth getting TODAY!

although... i sure hope we see something newer/better within the next year... RIM needs a completely new modern OS... whether you admit it or not... they are going to be so far behind if they don't do something drastic soon...
    01-26-10 10:28 PM
    I agree that the 9700 is the best phone out there - that much better than the 8900 I had before it - boy is it fast......

I disagree however about a better phone being two years out - I think the Dakota (combo touchscreen/keyboard device - not storm slider) will be out before the end of the year. It shoudl also have Open GL and a webkit browser - both nice features. You may want to wait for that BUT keep this in mind.... there will always be a next, greater one on the horizon.
    01-26-10 10:43 PM
    I would wait until something comes out with the webkit browser as we don't even know what devices it will be available for. It would suck to buy something and find out 31 days later that it won't be getting an important upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-10 12:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD