I just finished speaking to a rep from the Blackberry department of T-Mobile and I asked her if she had any insight on any new upcoming Blackberry devices and she said that there are quite a few devices rolling out before this year ends and that a touch/qwerty keyboard is in the works.

We already have knowledge on the 9700 and the Storm 2, I wonder what else is in store for us this year?
    09-17-09 10:10 AM
    Was she implying that the touch/qwerty device was one of those devices coming out this year?
    09-17-09 10:28 AM
    9700 and the storm 2 are probably the last new blackberrys we'll see this year.
    09-17-09 10:41 AM
    Was she implying that the touch/qwerty device was one of those devices coming out this year?
    No

blue_and_bold-She should be punched in the face:

Damn, seriously?

the one and only M-9700 and the storm 2 are probably the last new blackberrys we'll see this year:

Hopefully we'll be surprised!
    09-17-09 10:58 AM
    I just finished speaking to a rep from the Blackberry department of T-Mobile and I asked her if she had any insight on any new upcoming Blackberry devices and she said that there are quite a few devices rolling out before this year ends and that a touch/qwerty keyboard is in the works.

We already have knowledge on the 9700 and the Storm 2, I wonder what else is in store for us this year?
    with all due respect I don't think this is true as T-Mobile reps are the least bit informed about anything at all leave allone upcoming blackberries, but then again this rep is probably one of the few that know what she is talking about.
    I know there is a magnum in the works and its supposed to be both keyboard and touch screen.
    09-17-09 11:35 AM
    t-mobile reps only know what they read online so they know as much or less than us
    09-17-09 01:04 PM
    I would love the idea of a touch screen with the slide out keyboard. I have had 3 blackberries now and I have been looking at the Samsung Ominia 2, Motorola Cliq, and HTC pro 2. They all seem to be so far in advance of the BB technology.
    09-18-09 05:38 PM
    HEY! I am a blackberry/PDA Tech rep for T-mobile!! :-(
    09-18-09 06:01 PM
    i dont think we will see a blackberry like this, this year with the storm 2 and the 9700 coming, maybe next year but there hasnt been any leaks or rumours about this, that ive seen
    09-19-09 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD