I'm trying to photoshop a mockup of the Storm3 to get a better visualization, but I'd like it if those that have seen it be able to describe it to the best of their abilities, and include pictures of things similar to the storm3.
    thanks.
    05-04-10 11:42 PM
    Being that all pics out there of the rumored Storm 3 are photoshop renderings in the first place. I don't believe anyone has any clue what the Storm 3 looks like. I don't even think there is one out there either. So a "precise description" is impossible.

Good luck on your quest though....
    05-05-10 06:22 PM
    Here is the new Storm3 aka Storm Nano!!
    Last edited by PensHockey; 05-06-10 at 01:41 PM.
    05-06-10 12:33 PM
    Some posts were deleted! Play nice, or don't play!
    05-07-10 09:59 AM
    Nevermind, I just had an epiphany. It'll take a few days to photoshop a mockup though. and don't worry, it will say "mockup" on it in BIG HONKING LETTERS.
    05-08-10 09:40 AM
    if only the storm went to tmo here in the states.....i would jump on that so fast
    05-08-10 04:27 PM
    rim are morons for not bring the storm into rogers in canada.... bell and telus have the iphone..................... wtf
    05-08-10 05:43 PM
    rim are morons for not bring the storm into rogers in canada.... bell and telus have the iphone..................... wtf
    The Storm is a CDMA device and thus will only work with Bell and Telus' network, while the iPhone is a HSPA and will work on all three.

A little reaserch won't kill you, but it will make you very embarrassed about your earlier remarks.
    05-09-10 01:28 AM
    Well, I'm not sure if I'll ever make a render, so here's a very obvious description:
    take the Storm2, make it much thinner. Then, make the transition from front to top/bottom and from back to sides a more even curve instead of the angles and corners on the Storm1 and 2
    05-09-10 01:43 AM
    The Storm is a CDMA device and thus will only work with Bell and Telus' network, while the iPhone is a HSPA and will work on all three.

A little reaserch won't kill you, but it will make you very embarrassed about your earlier remarks.
    They could have made a North American HSPA version, I think is what they mean, could have or should have.

The remainder of your remark is a bit harsh. As there is an HSPA or 3G version of the device, just not with NA frequencies.
    05-09-10 11:08 AM
    Well I'm sorry for that remark, last night was fairly busy and stressful (My graduation)
    05-09-10 01:08 PM
    Well I'm sorry for that remark, last night was fairly busy and stressful (My graduation)
    congrats!

10 characters.
    05-09-10 08:32 PM
    I had spent the last few days working on this. sorry about the lack of buttons and the really big silver trim, but that's the best I could do
    Via Flickr
    05-13-10 11:16 AM
    its prolly gonna have a 5-6 mp camera
    05-13-10 12:59 PM

The Storm supports CDMA with EV-DO Rev. A data, UMTS with HSDPA, and quad-band GSM with EDGE data access speed.
    05-17-10 08:34 PM
    The Storm supports CDMA with EV-DO Rev. A data, UMTS with HSDPA, and quad-band GSM with EDGE data access speed.
    All right I'll give you that, but it's 2100MHz HSDPA/UMTS, which makes it pretty useless on Roger's network unless you are ok with EDGE speeds.
    05-17-10 09:13 PM
    All right I'll give you that, but it's 2100MHz HSDPA/UMTS, which makes it pretty useless on Roger's network unless you are ok with EDGE speeds.
    I wasn't necessarily disagreeing with you, I just was posting for clarity.
    05-17-10 09:16 PM
    yeah looking back I'm wondering why I didn't clarify that.
    05-17-10 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD