Did a QWERTY phablet was included on the roadmap that was leaked two days ago? that supposedly was a joke, but, I started to wonder, is there a QWERTY Phablet out there already?, if not, wouldn't it make sense that the first of all to be BlackBerry?
    04-02-13 12:19 PM
    Should be. I use a Note 2 with my 9800 for things that are too big for the small screen. Have a digital connection to my newspaper, You tube channels, videos. Imagaine how good it would be to have a BB10 phablet and Q10. Small screen easy stuff for Q10 or Super Q10 phablet size.
    04-03-13 09:56 PM
    I would pick this device over a Q10 hands down. After seeing the road map i'm thinking of buying a Q or Z outright then selling for this device. BB needs to release this.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    04-04-13 11:17 AM
    I would pick this device over a Q10 hands down. After seeing the road map i'm thinking of buying a Q or Z outright then selling for this device. BB needs to release this.

Agreed. That's what I'm waiting on as this would be the business all-in-one device I need.
    04-04-13 02:55 PM
    I would buy a BlackBerry QWERTY Phablet, that is the dream...
    Last edited by Plazmic Flame; 04-17-13 at 11:34 PM.
    04-13-13 09:14 PM
    Gee, and I remember 2 years ago, all I ever saw on this website were people crying for a smaller 'pocket sized' BlackBerry. Notice Pearls aren't made anymore!?
    As I sit here typing on my 9930, I can't help but think --- why does it take technology so long to catch up to what people really want?
    Of course I'd buy a qwerty phablet. WHO wouldn't want that????
    04-14-13 06:34 AM

The Roadmap is fake, was a April Fools Joke by someone.
    Yep.
    04-14-13 07:57 AM
    Seriously, a QWERTY Phablet could possibly be the "mobile computing" that they so confidently referred to. If you think about it, if the right size, it could eliminate most of the competition in that segment. I would definitely get it. The only thing that made me get the z10 over the q10 was # 1 - Time, having to wait for the q10 to be released (my 9900 kept freezing) and 2 - The screen size. With the way the Blackberry 10 operating system works, it just seems wrong to use it on smaller screen. And although I have gotten the hang of it for navigating the text when needing to make a correction, I couldn't imagine having to do that on a smaller screen....

Now mind you, I have had the z10 now since release in the U.S. on AT&T and the all touch keyboard is incredible and I can type pretty quickly on it..I do miss being able to type without looking completely but surprisingly if your fingers are in the right place you can kind of still do that..

BUT...

A QWERTY Phablet would be a dream come true!

P.S. Sorry for the mini-rant...
    04-17-13 08:36 PM
    I would buy a BlackBerry QWERTY Phablet, that is the dream...
    Mine too.
    04-20-13 05:08 PM
    Do you guys mean something like this?
    Is there a QWERTY Phablet?-giant-u00252bbberry-2bbold.jpg
    04-21-13 12:54 AM
    I'd definitely give a qwerty phablet a go. I think even a z10 with a keyboard on the bottom 2 inches of the device would be great.

I just am not looking forward to giving up this screen real estate when I switch to the Q10 from the Z, but the keyboard is still irreplaceable to me. The shortcuts the keyboard gives you access to save me an endless amount of time and as much as I love my phone, I don't want to spend a minute more on it than I have to when I'm working.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 06:31 PM