06-02-10 07:07 AM
33 12
tools
    i work at rim, trust me and stick with your 9000's until the new one comes out
    01-12-10 02:17 PM
    do you have an idea what this baby's release date will be?
    01-12-10 02:29 PM
    Tell us more!!
    01-12-10 02:44 PM
    Tell us more!!
    I posted what I know so far on the datoka post in "rumored blackberry devices". I'm trying to find out as much as I can everyday, but a lot of people realllllly don't like giving it away. No I have not seen the phone. As far as a release date a co-worker told me august, but he has been wrong before so I don't know 100%(he has also been right before too though). I don't know too much about carriers (don't work in that area!) but as far as I know a full 4G network will not being up and going by then here in Canada? Or am I wrong? Which is weird considering I have been told it will be somethign better than 3G
    01-12-10 04:13 PM
    I posted what I know so far on the datoka post in "rumored blackberry devices". I'm trying to find out as much as I can everyday, but a lot of people realllllly don't like giving it away. No I have not seen the phone. As far as a release date a co-worker told me august, but he has been wrong before so I don't know 100%(he has also been right before too though). I don't know too much about carriers (don't work in that area!) but as far as I know a full 4G network will not being up and going by then here in Canada? Or am I wrong? Which is weird considering I have been told it will be somethign better than 3G
    Thanks! I appreciate you sharing what you know, even if you don't have
    lots of firm details. I'll look at your dakota stuff later on, and keep watching
    for any other hints you can drop!

01-12-10 04:20 PM
    I'll believe it when more proof comes. Is it sad that I'm getting used to let downs when it comes to RIM and my beloved berry?
    01-12-10 09:54 PM
    You're right... No networks in Canada are 4G are even close to verizon.. Verizon is going to be very soon... BELLUS claims they will be in 2011-2012..(DOUBT IT)
    Roger's Coverage is so small and there 4G isn't even been Announced yet..
    And now the FOREIGN NEW Carriers. WIND, DAVE, Pubic, I really doubt any of them are even close to 4G, Wind just launched with T-MO Frequencies Band 4 (1700mhz). All of these are just starting there crappy 3G..
    01-13-10 12:19 AM
    Would be a dream come true if they made one the exact same size of the 9000.
    I feel the same way. I purchased the 9700 and gave my 9000 to my husband and realized that I wished the 9700 was the same size as the 9000 due to my long nails and easy keyboard navigation for me.
    06-02-10 07:07 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD