06-28-14 08:46 AM
59 123
tools
    He is a Hero.Last quarter number shows BlackBerry is in a better shape than before.
    Get over the hero thing. I'm asking you what he has done that is awesome. I'm not asking you what silly title you want to give him. Call him a hyper hero if you want. It's meaningless.

Just tell me what awesome things he has done and support it with numbers.

Every media is writing positive on this revival.
    Really? Everyone is positive? Lol sure.

The numbers don't lie.
    For once we agree on something. However, I've reviewed your posts in this thread and you haven't stated any NUMBERS that support your position.

Please post numbers that show BlackBerry has changed for the better.

I deliberately didn't wrote what developments Chen did like BBM for all,foxcon tie up,internal cost optimization,focusing on enterprise, developments on BES 10...its many...
    Those are things that Chen has done. You haven't demonstrated that any of then have so far helped BlackBerry. Show me the numbers!

Stock price still low. Market share still low. No devices that have captured the markets attention or sold well. Still terrible revenue

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    Last edited by crazigee; 06-27-14 at 11:31 PM.
    06-27-14 10:15 PM
    Get over the hero thing. I'm asking you what he has done that is awesome. I'm not asking you what silly title you want to give him. Call him a hyper hero if you want. It's meaningless.

For once we agree on something. However, I've reviewed your posts in this thread and you haven't stated any NUMBERS that support your position.

Those are things that Chen has done. You haven't demonstrated that any of then have so far helped BlackBerry. Show me the numbers!

Stock price still low. Market share still low. No devices that have captured the markets attention or sold well. Still terrible revenue

Posted from my Black Beast Q10
    06-27-14 11:40 PM

He is a HERO. BlackBerry was bedridden, but no more now.Its standing still with lot of advancements in pipeline. Calling him hero is meaningful for me and I don't question your thoughts on the opposite as everyone here is entitled to express what they think is correct.

If you are correct, BlackBerry should have closed down the business and would have said sorry guys we are now bankrupt.

FYI nothing of that sort have happened.

This is the shortest reply available to refute your statements.

Instead they are releasing 2 new devices.The numbers you can get it in this blog itself. There is detailed thread.

You prove me Chen is a failure!!!Challenge for you.

spiculated likes this.
    06-27-14 11:49 PM
    ?I hope you share in our small celebration of a successful quarter,? the smartphone maker?s CEO said on a conference call with analysts Thursday.

http://business.financialpost.com/20..._lsa=6d69-2726

Its cash situation improved, too. BlackBerry reported cash and investments of US$3.1-billion at the end of the fiscal first quarter, on the back of some major cost saving and cash-generating measures under Mr. Chen, such as selling the bulk of BlackBerry?s Canadian real estate holdings and outsourcing production to Taiwan?s Foxconn.

SUCCESSFUL QUARTER !!!!!

Craazigee,have you heard of a successful quarter for BlackBerry in last 2 years?????

Now prove me if he is not a hero(in context) for you he haven't done nothing.

Prove us then?

06-28-14 02:16 AM
    I wouldn't expect too much. It could be the end of BlackBerry after the release of the passport. Who knows exactly?

Posted via CB10
    06-28-14 02:20 AM
    Again we are not glorifying him or exaggerating as w e will have to wait to see the upcoming devices sell well and further things happen as per Chens plan.

But as far as successful quarter is concerned and his decision to continue his career with a company that had zero percent chances to survive he deserves some praise.

For me he is a hero,for crazigee he is a failure.

spiculated likes this.
    06-28-14 02:20 AM
    Again we are not glorifying him or exaggerating as w e will have to wait to see the upcoming devices sell well and further things happen as per Chens plan.

But as far as successful quarter is concerned and his decision to continue his career with a company that had zero percent chances to survive he deserves some praise.

For me he is a hero,for crazigee he is a failure.

For me he is a well compensated CEO, who has risked nothing and has yet to turn around the company.

I'm simply reserving judgment until there is actually a change one way or the other.

06-28-14 02:30 AM
    For me he is a well compensated CEO, who has risked nothing and has yet to turn around the company.

I'm simply reserving judgment until there is actually a change one way or the other.

Again in corporate world no resource comes free of cost.He is a ceo and obviously the most accountable,responsible person who gets praises if company do well and curses if failed.

There have been a change. It was a successful quarter.

You can't expect BlackBerry to conquer world in 7 months.

spiculated likes this.
    06-28-14 02:55 AM
    I think the participants in this thread will have to agree to disagree. Time for this one to be retired.
    06-28-14 08:46 AM
59 123