The more I think about it, the idea of a new flip blackberry really apeals to me. Big qwerty keybord, large protected screen, small screen on the outside.
    I'm sure thd technology is there now for keeping it slim.
    Storm 2 is nice but the novelty has gone and i'm missing the full qwerty.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 04:15 AM
    It's not gonna happen. No more flip. Though they already have "proof" of a pearl with a full QWERTY.

http://crackberry.com/friday-fun-spe...rry-pearl-flip
    03-08-10 06:50 AM
    how is that proof its a pearl? didn't the article say it made more sense on the flip?
    03-08-10 06:59 AM
    All the article did was speculate about possibilities.... and I felt they were pretty clear about saying that they were just making guesses.

Besides, RIM's policy is that until a device is released to the public, it does not exist. For example. They could very well have a device in the works that will blow android and iPhone out of the water in all areas...but they will deny it until it is released.

The same goes for the "new pearl" whatever form factor and keyboard it will be released with. Even though we've seen pictures/video of a prototype, RIM will deny that it is an official device. Wait and see everyone...just like every other model release
    03-08-10 07:20 AM
    I too would love to see a flip version with FULL qwerty key pad plus, of course, the latest bells and whistles.
    03-08-10 07:25 AM
    yikes, this is worse then having a Blackberry slider! whats wrong with you guys? lol
    03-08-10 07:51 AM
    Yeah, ummm a full qwerty flip? hmmmm. Would it look something like the LG Lotus??
    03-08-10 07:56 AM
    yikes, this is worse then having a Blackberry slider! whats wrong with you guys? lol

I don't know man, the idea got stuck in my head and now I want one. As long as it's wide and thin, has full qwerty and a big *** screen.
    Let's just say if it could be the same size as the storm 2 but maybe just a but thicker. One side all the buttons, the other all screen.

03-08-10 09:05 AM
    He he, just googled lg lotus and, yes something like that would be nice but with a bigger screen.

03-08-10 09:11 AM
    completely agree

keyboards and flips are pointless
    03-08-10 01:42 PM
    Belfastdispatcher, I'm with you on the full qwerty flip, same concept as the LG Lotus as Rizzleman716 asked about. I'm seriously abusive to my Blackberry, and having the screen and keyboard fold in on itself is a great way to protect them. And no more but* dialing if I don't lock the keyboard!
    03-08-10 06:07 PM
    The flip form factor is dead and buried.
    03-08-10 06:30 PM
    I'm not crazy about the idea of a full qwerty pearl style flip, but something in the form factor of the LG Lotus (as said above) would be great. My wife has a Lotus, and I love the layout. RIM could do something great with that form factor.
    03-08-10 09:41 PM
    "Storm 2 is nice but the novelty has gone and i'm missing the full qwerty."

amen.

which is why i'm all over the new slider.
    03-09-10 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD