06-01-10 09:04 AM
35 12
tools
    Would it be nice if what The Engine said was true, in that they did go back and up the memory of the S3 to something ridiculious? A great new company policy going forward, besides keeping everything top secret like Apple and controlling leaks, would be to one up the competition out there each time something new comes out. A 16gb S3 that you can run apps from that memory, with a liquid lense tech, etc. Now that's a sweet company policy, maybe then Civic would be satisfied FINALLY....
    This post is ridic....Haha!!
    04-26-10 04:40 PM
    RIM, just like apple, is planning on pushing a new storm every year, and that is something I heard off since september of last year, so this year we should see a storm 3 fooo soooo.
    Nice!!! Maybe a just-in-time for the Holiday season release?
    04-26-10 11:57 PM
    Now that's a sweet company policy, maybe then Civic would be satisfied FINALLY...
    Ya Right! Ill **** a brick sideways if that ever happens. She's bitter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-10 05:35 PM
    Yes I did have a lot of bugs
    05-28-10 08:19 AM
    Yes I did have a lot of bugs
    but then you got "upgrades" and all was good?
    05-28-10 10:51 AM
    Ha man I swear that's what I was just about to ask you. Knowing RIM though.....I'm sure that 512 will be the new standard for all BB's for the next year and a half lol. OS 6 doesn't look a whole lot different (though I'm sure they got some surprises) but honestly, if all they changed was that you can now save apps to the sd card,
    Adding more memory is not a zero-sum proposition with mobile devices, more memory reduces battery life, boosting it to 512mb and doing other things to reduce the demands on that memory is a better approach than just whacking up the memory all the time. Your suggestion of apps on the sd card, even if they didn't do that due to security concerns then at least finding some compromise that allowed apps to install less critical parts of themselves onto the sd card would free up space.
    05-29-10 07:56 AM
    All the hands on reports are claiming that the Storm3 is LTE ready right? Now as we know, verizon will have LTE in 25-30 markets by the end of the year but they've confirmed that no LTE phones will be out until early 2011. Could they be holding the Storm3 back to make sure they come out with a banging "first LTE" BB?
    All the rumors just get squished together and mixed up, the odds are that storm 3 will be out before the holidays this year so there is an os6 device in the storm range for that bisy period and then we will have a shorter gap (say 6-9 months) until we see storm 4 showing up.
    05-29-10 08:02 AM
    I heard about the Storm 3 at the same time I heard about Talladega (aka slider), so this is not something new. The problem we are facing at this point, is that all the info we heard about long ago is starting to be confirmed and/or happening right now, but we don't know anything about what's gonna happen after all these devices. RIM is putting a stop to all device leaks and info leaks. I mean, look at the freaking flip 5mp berry... Nobody saw it coming! RIM is getting really good at keeping secrets, and although I don't agree with their new policies about it, they are keeping everything very quiet and quite boring to my taste.
    While it sucks for the blogs, it must be a great relief to rim if they have finally managed to plug these info leaks, things were just showing up too early and people were rubbishing stuff in part because it was at such an unfinished state of development, not to mention the lack of excitement when stuff was finally announced officially.
    05-29-10 08:07 AM
    i just hope they fix the memory and il be happy
    06-01-10 07:29 AM
    Fix it? o_O
    06-01-10 09:04 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD