Excuse me, but isn't the Storm2 simply a refresh of the Storm1?? Why would anyone lock themselves into this device after the way VZW/RIM neglected the Storm1 and 2...no one will want a Storm 3 when it comes out at least 6 months from now.

You'd think with all these releases they'd have hardware covered. Apparently not.
    07-31-10 12:12 AM
    RIm did not neglect anyone with Storm 1, they just plain missed it with its launch. Let's face it, they jumped into the deep end but forgot they could only doggy paddle.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-10 04:11 AM
    MODS: Me thinks this one should be in the Storm forums instead of the 9780).

Edit: Wow that was fast, thanks. (Feel free to delete this post guys).

Excuse me, but isn't the Storm2 simply a refresh of the Storm1?? Why would anyone lock themselves into this device after the way VZW/RIM neglected the Storm1 and 2...no one will want a Storm 3 when it comes out at least 6 months from now.

You'd think with all these releases they'd have hardware covered. Apparently not.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by mojosingle; 07-31-10 at 11:16 AM.
    07-31-10 11:12 AM
    Other than not push or advertise the Storm2, what do you mean that Verizon "neglected" it? We have had two software upgrades in less than eight months, and the hardware was improved immensely over the Storm 1. It was re-engineered from top to bottom to fix the S1 problems. I've had mine since 10/29 and have not had any problems.
    07-31-10 04:07 PM
    My wife loves her S1.

We don't understand all the biting and scratching here. IMHO, RIM didnt make it clear enough that QWERTY addicts are WRONG at Storm HQ...
    07-31-10 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD