I came across this piece of news and thought to myself: if the Storm Slider is in the making, they better be prepared for this:

Nokia RX-51 tablet captured in the wild

ARM Cortex-A8
    Device Memory 32GB
    3G/WiFi/Bluetooth
    5MP CarlZeiss camera
    (rumored) Display OLED 800x480
    TV Out

I don't know about prepared but, I am hoping they are close in spec with it
    08-10-09 06:58 AM
    Storm Slider? Pretty sure there is no Storm Slider coming out (at least not in the near future).
    As for the specs, I doubt the Storm 2 will have a 5mp camera (which is useless IMO, considering the lens size/capabilities).
    Not that the S1 screen is lacking, but there is always room for improvement!
    Either way, I will most likely be getting the S2 as soon as it comes out!
    08-10-09 07:32 AM
    Why are you comparing a tablet to a phone?
    08-10-09 07:27 PM
    2 different devices. The RX-51 is an Internet tablet, it's not a phone even though it has a SIM slot in it. The SIM card slot is there for data. A hypothetical Storm Slider would be up against the Touch Pro 2, Xperia 2, and N97.
    08-10-09 07:35 PM
    Storm Slider? Pretty sure there is no Storm Slider coming out (at least not in the near future).
    As for the specs, I doubt the Storm 2 will have a 5mp camera (which is useless IMO, considering the lens size/capabilities).
    Not that the S1 screen is lacking, but there is always room for improvement!
    Either way, I will most likely be getting the S2 as soon as it comes out!
    storm 2 WILL have a *3.2mp camera.. "boy genius" im gonna put some money on that one :/ would be nice to have a 5mp tho...
    08-18-09 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD