Do we know for sure that the Slider is not the Storm 3?

All we have is one guy saying he had hands on with the Storm 3 and it does not have a keyboard.

Maybe it does? Does anybody have any info that the Storm 3 (if there is one) is not the Slider?
    04-04-10 11:51 AM
    Yes we know. Its been confirmed EVER so many times. It is a GSm device and the Storm3 is supposed to be CDMA.. Also I would hate for it to be the slider just cause I dont think I like the design and the keyboard looks kind of iffy...
    04-04-10 12:12 PM
    Ya i am hoping that the slider isnt the storm 3, i hate that keyboard.

But since the original post "Hands on the Storm 3" have we got any "real" info on the storm 3? No pics, no more "hands on", no carrier info. But the Slider has new pics info of it going to Sprint.
    04-05-10 12:46 PM
    RIM has been on Radio Silence except the SDK announcement yesterday and the continuous allusions to something big coming at WES at the end of April. I expect we'll get good looks at the S3, Slider, OS6, and webkit. I think they are keeping everything under wraps and want to come out with some shock and awe and remind the world why they are still one of the top s.artphone manufacturers in the world. Honestly, if they can't steal back some thunder after Apples announcement on Thursday they are in trouble.

And the S3 and Slider are distinct devices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD