57 123
tools
    it wont have surepress
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Why the **** not?
    01-19-11 12:02 PM
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Why the **** not?
    Most people hated it to begin with. A smaller percentage of people loved it, like yourself. I never had a problem with it but after 2+ years it is getting rather annoying.
    01-19-11 01:40 PM
    Most people hated it to begin with. A smaller percentage of people loved it, like yourself. I never had a problem with it but after 2+ years it is getting rather annoying.
    They should at least make it an option. Personally, I fall within the small percentage that loves it and I hate typing on a touch-screen w/o it.

I've seen the leaked specs. Was there something within those specs that pointed to a non surepress device?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-11 02:01 PM
    They should at least make it an option. Personally, I fall within the small percentage that loves it and I hate typing on a touch-screen w/o it.

I've seen the leaked specs. Was there something within those specs that pointed to a non surepress device?

Many pictures and computerized images basically confirmed no surepress.
    (there is a trackpad though, kinda a replacement for surepress - it will be easier to make selections and accurate scrolling) .

I like it on my S2, but think that it defnitely causes problems at times and I will definitely be able to live without it - especially on a 3.7inch capacitive touch screen.
    01-19-11 03:56 PM

Capacitive screen most likely means no SurePress

01-20-11 04:26 AM
    Capacitive screen most likely means no SurePress

I agree with the poster who said they hate typing on a touch screen without SurePress. I can't even imagine it. I think they would be silly to drop it anyway: the distinguishing characteristic of the Storm 2 was SurePress. It was why I wanted the Storm instead of other phones, and why I still <3 my Storm 2. And, to boot, the technology is proprietary.

01-21-11 06:28 PM
    I'm disappointed
    01-25-11 02:25 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD