09-15-11 12:59 PM
31 12
tools
    I think you'll see the RIM 950 form factor return before SurePress does.
    09-06-11 09:27 AM
    i've given up on this supposed storm 3 and really blackberry all together. onto the iphone 5. what kind of a company takes more than a year to come out with a new model phone. blackberry is nothing but the playbook and the new bold
    09-14-11 02:14 PM
    i've given up on this supposed storm 3 and really blackberry all together. onto the iphone 5. what kind of a company takes more than a year to come out with a new model phone. blackberry is nothing but the playbook and the new bold
    The Storm 3 is the Torch 9850/9860. RIM discarded the Storm name because it had such a bad reputation and placed their latest all-touch device under the Torch brand.
    09-14-11 02:42 PM
    The storm 3 became the torch 9850/60 so it is out and as far as what company takes more than a year to come out with a new model phone, one obvious example would be apple since its been about 15 months since the iphone 4 came out.
    09-14-11 02:44 PM
    perfection takes time
    09-15-11 11:40 AM
    DING DONG THE *ITCH IS DEAD!!!!...as someone that had the S1 (for a week) the DAY it came out...as someone that was PSYCHED to have a TOUCH BlackBerry (my 1st BB)...as someone that was GAGA over "sure press" (NOT after using it)...AND as someone who got SICK of the camera coming on as I TRIED to text (OH "suretype" SUCKETH) <and mean a small spot in my text became the camera...like I could see through my phone as I "typed">...was SOOOO happy when I saw Kevin's video on the 9850/60 that declared the Storm line DEAD!!!!!...HA!!!!
    09-15-11 12:59 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD