I don't hate the storm. I have intense dislikes for some of its bugs and quirks.

The storm 2 fixes some of these, but is not enough of an innovation for me to waste new every 2 on it.

I was looking at the idea of getting a storm 3 when it comes out, but I don't want to be tied to Verizon. Has there been any news on whether or not the storm 3 will work with any GSM provider in the U.S. with 3G service?
    04-04-10 02:55 AM
    There hasn't been any news on the Storm 3 at all...
    04-04-10 03:14 AM
    I think its a little early to be talking about which carrier this device will be on...
    04-04-10 09:38 AM
    I thought it was supposed to be released late this month.... no?
    04-04-10 11:24 AM
    I thought it was supposed to be released late this month.... no?
    What gave you this thought? Have your read an article? Did someone tell you? I'm way confused...
    04-04-10 11:57 AM
    I don't hate the storm. I have intense dislikes for some of its bugs and quirks.

The storm 2 fixes some of these, but is not enough of an innovation for me to waste new every 2 on it.

I was looking at the idea of getting a storm 3 when it comes out, but I don't want to be tied to Verizon. Has there been any news on whether or not the storm 3 will work with any GSM provider in the U.S. with 3G service?
    I really wish RIM would drop that exclusivity crap with the Storm...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-10 12:03 PM
    What gave you this thought? Have your read an article? Did someone tell you? I'm way confused...
    I thought that was the consensus on this thread: "Hands on with the Storm 3" ...but I guess I wasn't comprehending comments properly... sorry
    04-04-10 12:05 PM
    I thought that was the consensus on this thread: "Hands on with the Storm 3" ...but I guess I wasn't comprehending comments properly... sorry
    Really? This thread? http://forums.crackberry.com/f150/ha...=Hands+Storm+3 I've been following it and there hasn't been any real information in it at all.
    04-04-10 12:25 PM
    It shouyld be exclusive to Verizon.. Just like the Storm and the Storm2.
    04-04-10 01:10 PM
    its not like you guys can't unlock it and used it sans 3g

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-10 01:33 PM
    It would be stupid idea
    04-04-10 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD