12-12-10 03:00 PM
    Nope. Another rumor. And lovely photoshopping job of a Storm with a keyboard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-10 04:31 PM
    lmao yeah right! fail
    12-12-10 04:38 PM
    Im sure this is BS since verizon cancelled it back when and if the real storm 3 is not 4g I'm not getting it my storm 1 will just have to survive until then if it dies I hope its when a 4g cell is out
    12-12-10 04:45 PM
    up to 32GB of internal storage space via a microSD card.
    Is the 32GB internal or microSD?

For the record, the site has no credibility.

That device pictured would be the ultimate iPhone killer though.

The phone will work and look like the current Blackberry Torch 9800. The screen will have a new HD retina display
    So they're going to take the design of the Torch and put a landscape QWERTY on it and call it a Storm? If this is true, a new Tour will be coming in 2011 as well.

HD retina display? Try again crazy Cult of Steve Jobs member.
    Last edited by CASH; 12-12-10 at 04:53 PM.
    12-12-10 04:47 PM
    Terrible photochop, terrible writing skills. Looks like a 13 year old kid came up with that.

12-12-10 05:24 PM
    At least it was good for a chuckle.

12-12-10 06:04 PM
    LOL from the third paragraph:

Unfortunately there is no information in the way of a release date, price or even specs
    12-12-10 08:07 PM
    Anyone else notice the green answer button faces downwards even though its been changed a while back. Just in case there's any doubt as to its authenticity (or lack thereof).
    12-12-10 08:46 PM
    Anyone else notice the green answer button faces downwards even though its been changed a while back. Just in case there's any doubt as to its authenticity (or lack thereof).
    The picture is just a Storm with an HTC WinMo device keyboard (Windows Start Menu button clearly visible on the bottom left). We were just being sarcastic, BTW. That device in the picture would be horrible.
    12-12-10 09:05 PM
    I think I saw that pic when the S1 was released and people were speculating what the Storm2 would look like! haha.

Thats definitely NOT what the new S3 will be... if it did have a keyboard it would almost definitely be like the Torch's.

Please don't buy into rumors like this...
    12-12-10 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD