I know this has nothing to do with any Blackberry device, but, anyone else anxious to hear news about Sony Ericsson's Xperia X3 "Rachael"? Does anyone have any information on when this Android device will drop?
    10-16-09 02:15 AM
    I know this has nothing to do with any Blackberry device, but, anyone else anxious to hear news about Sony Ericsson's Xperia X3 "Rachael"? Does anyone have any information on when this Android device will drop?
    sorry no info on the phone but if its anything like the x1 i would say avoid it... i have an x1 and im on my 4th one in less than a year. all hardware problems. my new problem is that it wont update from the microsoft updates or the sony update service...
    10-16-09 03:26 AM
    sorry no info on the phone but if its anything like the x1 i would say avoid it... i have an x1 and im on my 4th one in less than a year. all hardware problems. my new problem is that it wont update from the microsoft updates or the sony update service...
    It's rumored to be running Android. Does that change anything in terms of the problems you had with updates and update services?
    10-16-09 03:03 PM
    my friend just got the htc hero and it is a solid os, but all my problems were hardware. first one the camera went out, second one the usb went out, third one body cracked on me and it has never dropped or even had a scratch on in, now the fourth one the lcd on the top right corner is a lot brighter than the rest of the phone. im going to send it in once the 9700 is released because it is my only phone. but the update service i always have to uninstall then re-install the software and hope it will recognize. usually takes about 3-4 times.
    10-16-09 03:44 PM
    Android. Rumored to be out next month.

10-17-09 12:31 PM
    Nice. I hope the rumored release date actually happens and it doesn't get pushed back.
    10-18-09 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD