I'm well overdue for an upgrade from my Priv, and I'm looking around the market keenly for my next phone. I really want a PKB device though, and I know the Key2 / LE just came out, but I'm not so hot for its form factor all that much (which is why I've been holding onto my PRIV for this long).

so what's next for BBMo PKB phones eh? should I still be patient or should I go get a Pixel or a Note lol? (ps: I'd rather not, but idk how much longer my PRIV can last )
    09-29-18 03:05 AM
    Key2 is the best PKB device at the moment . The form factor is satisfactory, the PKB is superb, battery never disappoints. Overall a great value for money .
    At this moment IMO the KeyTwo ranges successor is a distant dream.
    the_boon likes this.
    09-29-18 10:52 AM
    maybe I'll get that Key2 if they decided to just stop making pkb phones after this year, but I'm hoping that that's not the case given that the BB phones seem to be making a turnaround and having moderate success again in the consumer market. had the Key2 have a bit more moderate price range with those specs I might make the jump, but having the PRIV and the Q10 prior to that I've gone from strength to strength with BB devices... and unfortunately the Key2 feels like a downgrade with a bigger price tag.

don't get me wrong I would love to keep supporting BB phones, but at this point in my life I have to really be smart about weighing pros and cons with every new device purchases I make.
    10-07-18 12:20 PM
    maybe I'll get that Key2 if they decided to just stop making pkb phones after this year, but I'm hoping that that's not the case given that the BB phones seem to be making a turnaround and having moderate success again in the consumer market. had the Key2 have a bit more moderate price range with those specs I might make the jump, but having the PRIV and the Q10 prior to that I've gone from strength to strength with BB devices... and unfortunately the Key2 feels like a downgrade with a bigger price tag.

don't get me wrong I would love to keep supporting BB phones, but at this point in my life I have to really be smart about weighing pros and cons with every new device purchases I make.
    The KEY² is a huge upgrade to any previous BlackBerry-branded device.

I don't think they will stray too far with the form-factor going forward.
    tnewton3 likes this.
    10-07-18 12:59 PM
    The only annoying thing I find with my Key2 is the weight distribution. Would've preferred it if there was more weight at the bottom by the keyboard. There's always fear that it might topple over.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-18 07:43 AM
    any traction on this
    11-10-18 06:15 PM
    any traction on this
    Traction? It's utterly fake.
    London_Call_Me likes this.
    11-10-18 09:16 PM
    Traction? It's utterly fake.
    And thankfully so. Unless one likes his/her device to fall forward out of the hand everytime he/she tries to type something.

16:9 candybar with a PKB should never happen. It'll make for a nightmare of a typing experience.
    Gajja likes this.
    11-12-18 09:28 AM
    augers for Priv²
    Trisk333 likes this.
    11-13-18 03:59 PM
    The only annoying thing I find with my Key2 is the weight distribution. Would've preferred it if there was more weight at the bottom by the keyboard. There's always fear that it might topple over.

Posted via CB10
    Totally agree - it really looks like an awkward phone. It looks like it was mean to be a glass slab and last minute they decided to make it pkb.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    11-15-18 12:38 PM
    augers for Priv²
    Coming soon in the year 3198.
    11-15-18 12:50 PM