The only thing I have heard this phone will actually have is the same resolution that the PlayBook has, everything else is still speculation. Will they be able to keep it a secret until it's unveiled or will we start to see some leaked information?
    11-10-11 12:30 AM
    I feel like there will be leaks. Every other device rim has made seems to have been leaked out sometime before the announcement. Only time will tell though.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-10-11 12:39 AM
    I can't wait for this phone to come out, but I really hope there are no leaks. As much as I would love to see what this phone will look like, I think with the mystery of not knowing and then a mass marketing reveal would be the best way to go. Then you wouldn't have people bashing RIM for making changes throughout the development process of the phone (see Torch 9860/9850 buttons). They must make sure that all the core functions are installed and working properly from Day 1. Take as much time as you need, but get it done right.

The key will be the marketing for this phone to be a success. I'd like to see something along the lines of reinvention/rejuvenation. Keeping the core of BB, yet meeting the needs of today's generation.
    meganVee and mrspeedy101 like this.
    11-10-11 01:08 PM
    I personally hope for no leaks as well.
    As much as I would love to know more about the phone or see pictures etc I would much rather the surprise when it is released!
    Hopefully when they announce it, they will do so a mere few weeks before the release date and not months in advance.
    I like the idea of a rejuvenation. Keep the core, the security, the KEYBOARD but some how make it appeal to everyone.
    They really need to do something to get moving in the right direction.
    11-10-11 02:28 PM
    The keyboard version will come in due time but to appeal to the consumer market, the screen real estate is vital. Its not as difficult to type on a virtual keyboard as most make it out to be. Just takes some getting used to. Been using an all touch since the Storm days and now find the physical keyboard more difficult to use than a virtual.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-11 02:38 PM
    There will be leaks, even Apple who is better than every other manufacturer at controlling device information still has leaks...

There will be leaked specs, pics, and then there will be people here demanding to release the phone now...

PG
    11-12-11 08:08 PM
    I bet you are the same people who search the house for christmas presents in november
    AVPTI likes this.
    11-13-11 01:07 AM
    There will be leaks, even Apple who is better than every other manufacturer at controlling device information still has leaks...

There will be leaked specs, pics, and then there will be people here demanding to release the phone now...

PG
    RIM employees know enough not to leave prototypes in bars.
    11-13-11 01:23 AM

PG
    Apple is now famous for controlled 'leaks'. Though I will say I don't think the one that was 'misplaced' was an apple leak.
    11-16-11 08:25 PM
    RIM employees know enough not to leave prototypes in bars.
    Given the stock price more RIM employees are spending time in bars thereby increasing the odds that one will be found in a bar.

PG
    11-21-11 08:04 PM
    I personally hope for no leaks as well.
    As much as I would love to know more about the phone or see pictures etc I would much rather the surprise when it is released!
    Disagree. Out of sight, out of mind. People aren't thinking of it or care.

I think the lack of leaks suggests that the bbx phones are far from prime time....so don't hold your breath.
    11-22-11 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD