T3 are holding a poll: 'Which mobile operating system will reign supreme?' and with only 8 votes for BBX - We need the RIMpire to show the others who the upcoming DADDY of platforms is! Do it for your CrackBerry!
    diegonei likes this.
    10-19-11 06:23 AM
    Done i will go back a bit later
    10-19-11 06:30 AM
    Alright if this is extraordinary which I will find out when I get home from work then we have something that can get rid of competition

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-11 06:35 AM
    There is some seriously cool things coming from BBX.
    10-19-11 06:39 AM
  5. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    There is some seriously cool things coming from BBX.
    Its going to be amazing!! .. for sure! .. as will be Playbook 2.0 production release!!!

Can't wait to use the new features!!!
    10-19-11 08:20 AM
    I'll show BBX love when BBX is released...and if it's good.

I've seen ICS videos. Where are the BBX links to view please?
    10-19-11 08:22 AM
    Cupcake, Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, and now Ice Cream Sandwich. HAHA! What's next?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    10-19-11 08:36 AM
    Cupcake, Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, and now Ice Cream Sandwich. HAHA! What's next?

I think it's jelly bean.
    10-19-11 08:37 AM
    I think it's jelly bean.

LOL! Are you serious, or are you being sarcastic???

10-19-11 08:40 AM
    Well, it will start with a J. I read Jelly Bean here and there. I don't think anything has been confirmed though. Wasn't your question serious? Not sure now what your point was. Sorry.

In any case, you can see the OS's are progressing alphabetically. Was that your question? Also, I think specific OS's are tablet only, like Honeycomb.
    Last edited by chrisy520; 10-19-11 at 08:45 AM.
    10-19-11 08:42 AM
    I'll show BBX love when BBX is released...and if it's good.
    I'm with you and going to withhold judgement until I see it in operation. My concern is the BBX phones will suffer the same fate the PlayBook is currently experiencing; excellent hardware, a lot of potential, but lack of apps will make it unattractive to the largest segment of the consumer market.
    10-19-11 08:43 AM
    I never got the relationship between Android and Pastries/deserts/sweets? What's the relationship between a robot with some human qualities and sweet stuff?
    10-19-11 08:46 AM
    I'm with you and going to withhold judgement until I see it in operation. My concern is the BBX phones will suffer the same fate the PlayBook is currently experiencing; excellent hardware, a lot of potential, but lack of apps will make it unattractive to the largest segment of the consumer market.
    I'm concerned about that too. I'm looking forward to videos of BBX in action. But also, I'm concerned that QNX handheld devices will have lost what males BBOS good. Guess we will see. Eventually.
    10-19-11 08:47 AM
    Well, it will start with a J. I read Jelly Bean here and there. I don't think anything has been confirmed though. Wasn't your question serious? Not sure now what your point was. Sorry.

No, I was being sarcastic.. The fact that they name their OS's according to desserts is just funny

Last edited by Ammunet91; 10-19-11 at 08:57 AM.
    10-19-11 08:48 AM
    I think you might be surprised. The playbook is going thru this so the phone doesn't have to. The beta NDK just came out. Apps will come and playbooks apps will be easily (I hope) ported to the phones.
    10-19-11 08:49 AM
    I never got the relationship between Android and Pastries/deserts/sweets? What's the relationship between a robot with some human qualities and sweet stuff?
    I don't know. But I hate the Android name and robot theme! It's not appealing, personally, as a female. I think the pastries/candy theme is cute. Simple, brings back memories of childhood when everything was new amd exciting always.

The Bionic ads were such a turn off for me. Luckily, I don't go by the ads only!
    10-19-11 08:49 AM
    No, I was being sarcastic.. The fact that they name their OS according to desserts is just funny

Ok, gotcha. Yeah, It is funny. Makes me smile. But i know Blackberry professionals hate to smile. So serious!
    10-19-11 08:51 AM
    I think it's jelly bean.
    Oh, if they release Gum Drop, I'll jupm ship in a second!!
    10-19-11 08:58 AM
    Oh, if they release Gum Drop, I'll jupm ship in a second!!
    The G was Gingerbread.

Is that all you guys have to dis Android? The OS names. Pretty poor showing. Lol!
    10-19-11 09:04 AM
    I want to learn more about BBX. But I sure am excited!
    10-19-11 09:08 AM
    I want to learn more about BBX. But I sure am excited!
    Yes! Definitely still interested and looking forward to more info, specs, videos!
    10-19-11 09:16 AM
    I think you might be surprised. The playbook is going thru this so the phone doesn't have to. The beta NDK just came out. Apps will come and playbooks apps will be easily (I hope) ported to the phones.
    I hope you're right and it will be interesting to see how it all works out. Hopefully developers will get on board and by the time BBX phones are released the apps I would like to have on my phone/tablet will be available. There are only a few apps that I consider essential and they are available for other platforms.
    10-19-11 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD