1. ajst222's Avatar
    I had a BB for my previous 2 year contract then I got the Droid Razr in December. Now I realize that I miss BB and I want to know if I should sell the Razr and get the Torch 9850 now or should I wait for the BB10 phones? Would it be worth it to get the Torch now? Thanks
    03-02-12 10:52 PM
  2. Dapper37's Avatar
    I feel there's no need to wait, BB7.1 has everything you miss and more. Go out and buy a PlayBook and you have more than any competing package.
    9856/60 remote/mouse controlling the playbook that's connected to your TV = pure joy!
    bluetroll likes this.
    03-02-12 11:08 PM
  3. avt123's Avatar
    If you need it now, get it. If you can wait it out till BB10 comes out, then wait. IMO the Razr is better than the Torch, but that's my opinion. Only you can make the decision when it comes down to it.

    Good luck.
    03-02-12 11:15 PM
  4. Alex_Hong's Avatar
    It depends really on what you need. If you need any apps that are not available on the 9850, i suggest to hold on until BB10 comes out first. If you could list the things you need to have here, existing 9850/60 owners could help you identify your needs and whether the 9850 would meet your needs.

    Personally, i'm not a huge fan of Android devices. But i have to concede that the Droid Razr is an overall more well-rounded full touch screen device currently.
    03-02-12 11:36 PM
  5. ajst222's Avatar
    I feel there's no need to wait, BB7.1 has everything you miss and more. Go out and buy a PlayBook and you have more than any competing package.
    9856/60 remote/mouse controlling the playbook that's connected to your TV = pure joy!

    I actually have the Playbook and I do miss BB bridge so that could be another reason to switch back.
    03-03-12 08:30 AM
  6. ajst222's Avatar
    If you need it now, get it. If you can wait it out till BB10 comes out, thenwait. IMO the Razr is better than the Torch, but that's my opinion. Only you can make the decision when it comes down to it.

    Good luck.
    I know the Razr has some better specs but I just like the Blackberry interface better.
    03-03-12 08:33 AM
  7. Alex_Hong's Avatar
    if thats the case, it seems you already have a decision. since you just got the Droid in december (i assume with contract), it makes no difference whether you wait for BB10 or not. Since, even then your contract is still not up. in terms of resale value, i'm not really sure the difference between those two.
    03-03-12 10:10 AM
  8. tachikoma's Avatar
    My recommendation is that you stay with razor for another year or so (or at least until ICS update for the device comes out). If you still can't live with it I'm sure you can switch over to bb10.
    03-03-12 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD