02-21-10 10:15 AM
38 12
tools
    No slider for me. Storm3 unless it's a sliding suretouch touchscreen with a bigger screens. Should be able to fold time and space so emails get there before I send them.
    11-16-09 12:48 AM
    I believe it's popular nickname these days is MrT, and it is believed to be in the proto type stage.
    11-16-09 09:07 AM
    11-16-09 09:37 AM
    why mess up the front screen with all those big buttons.
    11-18-09 11:44 AM
    that pics is a extremely old patent, i wont be nasty like that one no worries.

any idea when youll get your hands on one sal LOL
    11-19-09 02:53 AM
    i think tmo will have an uprising. tmo has a lot of younger customers. younger customers who want touchscreens and other gimicky things like the slide out sidekick.
    Haha! Most definitely correct.
    11-21-09 03:38 PM
    Wasnt something rumored a while back named "blackhawk" or "nighthawk" or something like that? I wish i remember where i saw it, maybe it was here,lol,. If im right there was some sort of diagram or spec sheet of some sort with it. Ring a bell to anyone?
    11-25-09 08:27 PM
    I thought that I had herd that the idea of a slider was scraped for now. Although I think that BlackBerry could benefit from the production of a slider type smartphone.
    11-27-09 11:40 AM
    I hope they leave the keyboard off of the Storm series. They can develope a new line for that.

Frankenberry! Its hideous, I tell ya! LOL!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 10:12 AM
    slider Storm would be stupid IMO... they just need to do a lot of work on the hardware and software and make it ACTUAL touchscreen for the S3. Or at least able to switch between touchscreen and surepress.
    02-16-10 12:22 PM
    The storm will stay a fully touchscreen,its the nighthawk u speak of that's a slider, and the specs u speak of has been around for awhile like a year or so if u look at the diagram it still has the trackball.also their hardware are u kidding? They have very good hardware they just don't use them to their full potential, really all they need is a os overhaul which is already in the works it seems to me a lot of young ppl want a copy cat of other phones like I say if u don't like it switch lol

02-17-10 01:36 AM
    slider Storm would be stupid IMO... they just need to do a lot of work on the hardware and software and make it ACTUAL touchscreen for the S3. Or at least able to switch between touchscreen and surepress.
    When they make a slider Storm It won't be called Storm and most likely it will be full touchscreen. Juts makes it easier to build IMO. S3 will be surepress
    02-21-10 10:11 AM
    The storm will stay a fully touchscreen,its the nighthawk u speak of that's a slider, and the specs u speak of has been around for awhile like a year or so if u look at the diagram it still has the trackball.also their hardware are u kidding? They have very good hardware they just don't use them to their full potential, really all they need is a os overhaul which is already in the works it seems to me a lot of young ppl want a copy cat of other phones like I say if u don't like it switch lol

I think you mean Blackhawk..
    02-21-10 10:15 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD