05-29-12 04:41 PM
27 12
tools
    I really hope it isn't cancelled. I have never had a slider or horizontal slider phone but this is one that I would love to try out. It would be brilliant to have the same experience that an all touch BB10 device (with the words on the keyboard etc.), as well as have a physical keyboard for the days where there is a lot of texting and typing. options matter and I would be willing to sacrifice more weight in my pocket and hands for them. there may or may not be a bold like device due to screen size problems (which was do-able for BB7 and 6 but ultimately made it difficult for developers entirely and is something RIM does not want to happen again especially with this new OS), but if there is one, I would not buy it because I would be stuck with only a physical keyboard. having both would be far better.

If there is a slider released, I would buy it and migrate to Blackberry from Android.
    05-21-12 10:51 PM
    I too hope to see a slider come out. Not too caring on vertical or hortizontal slide, just a slider. I enjoy having a full touch for web browsing, videos and the like but prefer the physical keyboard for typing. One thing I'm having to get over when it comes to my PB is that lack of physical keyboard for the moment. Going to get a bluetooth keyboard later on down the road for it though.
    dandroid42 likes this.
    05-29-12 04:41 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD