Hi everyone,

So, assuming this thing's real (and I'm definitely leaning towards 'not'), but assuming it is, I think an appropriate dissection of the information gleaned from it is required.

First off, to correct the skew of whatever angle this snapshot of the projector/screen this was captured from:

Roadmap 2013 (Possibly Fake) Analysis-deskew.jpg

This gives us a better view of the actual aspect ratio/scale of the devices we're analyzing. Doing this makes the B10 L device seem not as crazy wide-screen and the Q1/Q2 next year devices not seem as fat... lol.

First off, I think it's fair to conclude that the legend for the sub-heading of the devices is as follows:
    B is for 'Black' devices;
    W is for 'White' devices;
    L is for 'Limited' edition devices (e.g. red for Z10)
    C we don't know. Some suggestions were "Cobalt", "Crimson" or, maybe even "Chrome"?

The "L" that is asterisked for the tablet-looking B10 is not entirely clear. Some people were speculating it implied 'Landscape'? There is also no indication of what the asterisk means either.

Additionally, while the R10 seems to be a TK Justice-like beautiful QWERTY/touch combo, there's an odd indentation on the sides of the keyboard if we zoom into it and push the levels for both the images from BB10leak's Twitter photos:

Roadmap 2013 (Possibly Fake) Analysis-indentation.jpg

Is that just some weird lighting glitch? Or is there more to it? Maybe I'm reaching but I, for one, am hoping the camera/phone just didn't catch an outline that runs the bottom of the screen, showing the keyboard to actually be a slider! *fingers crossed*.

UDS XL Update - I have no idea what UDS XL is, but Googling "UDS BlackBerry" brings up the 'Universal Device Service', which is apparently part of BES10. Anyone running BES10 that can comment on what potentially could be so special about the end of the year for this service? Maybe just support for iPhone6 / WP8+ / Android 5?

Last comments on the bottom of the image: I definitely see a blur that was applied to the bottom-right, but no sharp contrasting images, meaning there must have been a watermark/confidentiality warning of some sort that was very subtly displayed. Either that or this guy stole it from another person/team that already leaked this and went overboard with the watermarking. lol.

Additionally, we know about the 'Keep you moving' (supposed to be 'Keep moving'?) campaign. But seems halfway through this year BB will be switching gears for marketing towards their "SNI" project. I have no idea what SNI could stand for... might be a marketing term. Or maybe a clever acronym for something like "So Not iPhone" or "Samsung Nullifying Initiative".

Again, I don't give too much credence to a one-off Twitter posting, but I thought I'd give it the full CSI breakdown.
    salcido_17 likes this.
    03-29-13 09:07 PM
    I would tend to think that this roadmap is either fake, outdated or incomplete because we have seen photos of actual hardware leaks that seem to imply a bb10 curve is going to be out a lot sooner than next year and yet it is not on that slide.

One thing i have not really seen suggested is that the tablet listed on there might simply be the existing playbook getting bb10 as judging by most of their public comments on them, that does seem more likely than they have one coming soon before they are really in a suitable position to actually make any money on the hardware.
    03-30-13 05:05 AM
    I think it is not a fake, but very old...

Next we will see 10.1 which is in the works for quite some time now. It will come along with the Q10.

BlackBerry 10 is designed as a mobile computing platform - so we will see a lot of things regarding this direction...

For holiday season we will see a new full touch device with even better hardware specs as the Z10, Q10.

Don't believe they should release a low budget BlackBerry 10 device. This makes no sense especially if you need 1gb+ of data to run a BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

I don't even think that they should make cheaper devices as the ZQ10s. With new hardware arrives in about 8 month... make them 150USD cheaper and that's it...

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 05:54 AM
    Don't believe they should release a low budget BlackBerry 10 device. This makes no sense especially if you need 1gb+ of data to run a BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

I don't even think that they should make cheaper devices as the ZQ10s. With new hardware arrives in about 8 month... make them 150USD cheaper and that's it...
    They need the mid to lower end devices too, they need the sales volumes from such devices to make bb10 a more popular platform as that will attract more support from developers.
    03-31-13 05:14 AM
    B10 L* could be limited edition tablet for companies only.
    03-31-13 06:05 AM
    Anyone care to comment on the fact that the Quarters seem to be off? Q10 shows to be launching Q2 but arent we in Q1? I dunno
    03-31-13 08:20 PM
    It looks like you've been trolled...
    https://twitter.com/BB10Leaks/status...699712/photo/1
    04-01-13 03:16 AM
    It looks like you've been trolled...
    https://twitter.com/BB10Leaks/status...699712/photo/1
    Ah! Well, it was a fun while it lasted.
    04-01-13 08:47 PM