Dearest RIM,
    I've been with Bberry nation for the past 5years and let me say the playbook is the most progress I've seen thus far,I absolutely love it.As a small investor(couple thousands) its ok- investments doesn't always take of or payoff.however you accompanied major companies over the past year,the new phones is the most advancement I've seen since 2008.
    My personal ideas that I want to see on Bberry,NOT apple,android and whatever new companies plan on launching. Let's face it, Skype for the playbook is a must.we need it so get it.or the video app on the playbook,must be upgraded so we can get hotmail,yahoo,gmail facetime,cause not everyone will be able to buy a playbook.
    2 Your phones are so suave and sexy and you will fail at it, why are they not 4G?,where is the front facing camera?on bbm yoyou need to get a video chat on it with a front facing camera.I have a lot more great ideas for BBerry to return to its famous throne,cause we know we can do it.Everyone else can,why the **** can't we not?
    This is just my ideas and is not open to debate with fellow Crackberry users. However it is open to the RandD at RIM in waterloo or Ottawa location.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-11 06:35 PM
    Is this a letter you wrote to RIM and wanted to share?
    05-17-11 06:42 PM
    this letter isnt even formal enough to begin with.
    05-22-11 03:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD