I have bgeen a die hard fan of Rim for a many years. Just like everybody else the twinkle is beginning to go dim for me. I have been reading the post and everybody is searching for the first clues for Rims new line up. Well I would like some feed back regarding all of these major tech sights and financial magazines referring to a article and statements made a tech/financial consultunt. The firm is Frost & Sullivan and the analyst is Samir Sakpal. He clearly reports that Rim's 4g phone is omn the way and and we should hear something by the end of 2010 or early 2011. The blackberry is called Triton, I have not seen this name used as none of the code names for the S3, however he has ths information and how major companies are waiting to upgrade thier Blackberries but willl not until 4g is availabale. The article also goes into how RIM will be pushing video chat to enterprise users and this has a alot of companies excited. The quickend speed of 4g when downloading data has companies thinking about productivity. Well alot of sites are running with his information. The lastest date mentioned June 2011. I'm starting to believe this. Rim has moved quickly to position themselves. I just cant imagine the playboook releasing without that new blackberry to pair with. The Torch is a good start but the priced has dropped to 99.00 and I dont think that is just christmas. I feel the Torch will drop from top tier to a lower level because qnx and 4g phones. Plus Rim has just purchased another company to enhance their mobile product. So with alll that said what does CB think. I wanna believe but that EVO calling me. please google the name of article and the consultant.....

Mini Camera on front for Video Chat

High Definition 5.0 Mega Pixel Camera

High Definition Camcorder

High Definition Audio

HD Memory Card

OLED Screen

Multi-Touch Navigation

True GPS
    12-06-10 10:14 AM
    It's been many rumors on the net but no one is saying they've saw the phone. Also the rumor now is an 8MP camera. This phone is top secret and no one is telling the specifics about it.
    12-06-10 04:28 PM
    RIMs already loosing customers by the tens of thousands because of their not keeping up with state of the art technology. Android, iPhone and 4G in general is relegating RIM to the position of "has been." Sad, as I've been a BlackBerry user for many years. I renew in August and unless they get their act together I'm out. Dumb for them to fall into the "secrecy" pitfall since it's only leaving its customers thinking they haven't come close to getting current.
    02-14-11 12:38 AM
    RIM deffinatly isnt going to be catching up to anyone for another couple years...it looks like they are trying but im sure they will still sell tons of phones this year regardless if they are top of the line or not cause most consumers dont troll on cellphone websites.
    02-14-11 01:46 AM