Is it only me, RED hydrogen looks like made by TCL or TCL with KEY2 have new competitor in a whacky products market?

PS by "mane" I meant "made", please correct it THANK YOU!
    11-03-18 06:49 AM
    I'm more amazed at how this guy got 13 million subs
    11-03-18 07:52 AM

Is it only me, RED hydrogen looks like made by TCL or TCL with KEY2 have new competitor in a whacky products market?

The KEY2 costs half of that phone and from the initial reviews I seen, it does what it's made to do much better than the weird "3D display" on the Hydrogen One.
    11-03-18 04:52 PM
    I went through Red's FCC docs and I couldn't find anything pointing to which Chinese factory made this device, TCL or otherwise.
    Rico4you and iHadLastBB like this.
    11-03-18 06:27 PM

'whacky products market' !? Key2 - really

I give you that a 3D screen centered device, for two times the money of a K2 is (a tad) whacky ;-)
    11-08-18 01:19 PM
    'whacky products market' !? Key2 - really

I give you that a 3D screen centered device, for two times the money of a K2 is (a tad) whacky ;-)
    It is not about the price, it is about being whacky product in general.
    Like KEY2 or RED. Look RED tried to make a cool 3D camera shooter, but they fail badly.

KEY2 also is wacky beside keyboard and design, TCL was impotent to put great hardware in it. Can we blame them? All their life they made a ****ty products like Alcatel.

Here's only one question, are TCL hopeless impotents or they can show their mojo with upcoming KEY3 device?
    11-08-18 06:56 PM
    It is not about the price, it is about being whacky product in general.
    Like KEY2 or RED. Look RED tried to make a cool 3D camera shooter, but they fail badly.

KEY2 also is wacky beside keyboard and design, TCL was impotent to put great hardware in it. Can we blame them? All their life they made a ****ty products like Alcatel.

Here's only one question, are TCL hopeless impotents or they can show their mojo with upcoming KEY3 device?
    Troll much?
    BlueOhSix likes this.
    11-09-18 06:18 AM