10-04-12 04:17 PM
    Are these legitimate? Hard to say. Will RIM release a quadcore beast of a phone with an intense gpu....most definitely IMHO
    10-04-12 04:57 PM
    i read one of the article and came straight over here. i assume this is not the l-series that will introduce us to BB10 in January.

My upgrade is this month and I was prepared to wait till Jan for BB10. now wondering if i should hold out for Arista. Assuming we're looking at Q3 for it to arrive.

Interested to hear what the CB Team has to say about arista...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    10-05-12 09:12 AM
    My guess it's to compete with the extra large smartphones.

I'll stick with the Nevada or Roscoe.
    10-06-12 04:40 PM
    Id maybe like to ebay the London for a Milan!
    10-10-12 08:20 PM
    I can only hope this is a real phone. But I'm not 100% because do own a playbook and not sure if I need my phone to be so crazy aswell as better than my tablet. Na wat I meen?
    11-21-12 01:04 AM
    Well, the CEO himself did say the focus will be on mobile computing. He stated he invisioned a docking station and cloud (box) computing. It would make since to have a phone with a monitor large enough to be practicle, since not everyone carries their tablets everywhere they go. Not to highjack this thread, but the future tablet is not far away either. Will Blackberry deliver these? Maybe, maybe not. Blackberry will deliver the upcoming devices noted during his interviews, but future devices may be produced by another corporation containing Blackberry software. Only time will tell I guess...
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    02-21-13 02:54 PM
    Unless I am missing something CrackBerry hasn't really covered this phone as much as other sites have. Which is odd.

https://www.google.com/search?q=blackberry+aristo&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a

Definitely in the works, QuadCore CPU, big display, big resolution (1080p).
    06-04-13 04:19 PM
    i read one of the article and came straight over here. i assume this is not the l-series that will introduce us to BB10 in January.

My upgrade is this month and I was prepared to wait till Jan for BB10. now wondering if i should hold out for Arista. Assuming we're looking at Q3 for it to arrive.

Interested to hear what the CB Team has to say about arista...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    LOL there will always be a better phone than the one you have. The Z10 is a great device, you can upgrade again in 2 years.
    06-04-13 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD