Just seen some specs on new phones at ces. I sure hope rim has some new upgrades!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-11 08:14 PM

Don't hold your breath...
    01-05-11 08:32 PM
    The announcements today for Android are staggering, both phones and tablets.
    01-05-11 09:49 PM
    IF RIM fails to produce any news of New touch screen phones I'm quiting BB and going to another phone. I shoud not have to wait 3-4 years to upgrade to what the storm 1 was suppose to be a iphone killer!!!!!
    01-05-11 11:30 PM
    lol.. Android has obviously surpassed the Blackberry Age. I mean, we look at comparison and to be honest, what comparison. Android whoops blackberry in all avenues.

Dual Core processors, 3d Graphics through nvidia.. RIM says its all about user interaction and what-not. Not just the specs of the phone such as the processors. Personally, when I used an EVO, it was all about how fast can my processor go and how smooth can I get it! The highest quadrant score I got on my evo was 2490.. and if any of you know what quadrant is, it is an android benchmark program.

I don't know why RIM is slow. I personally like my Torch. If it had a 1.2 ghz dual core processor,16gb internal memory, Flash, and 3d graphics, 4G ready, I'd say it'd be ready for the market. So RIM, if you are watching this, here are your specs for the Torch 2.

Thanks.
    01-06-11 10:07 AM
    lol.. Android has obviously surpassed the Blackberry Age. I mean, we look at comparison and to be honest, what comparison. Android whoops blackberry in all avenues.

Dual Core processors, 3d Graphics through nvidia.. RIM says its all about user interaction and what-not. Not just the specs of the phone such as the processors. Personally, when I used an EVO, it was all about how fast can my processor go and how smooth can I get it! The highest quadrant score I got on my evo was 2490.. and if any of you know what quadrant is, it is an android benchmark program.

I don't know why RIM is slow. I personally like my Torch. If it had a 1.2 ghz dual core processor,16gb internal memory, Flash, and 3d graphics, 4G ready, I'd say it'd be ready for the market. So RIM, if you are watching this, here are your specs for the Torch 2.

Thanks.
    And thats the reason why almost all Android devices had abysmal battery life
    01-06-11 10:44 AM
    I'd take a hit in battery life to never see the hourglass spinning again! While the jeopardy music plays and ur phone says too u hang on a minute. Ok a reboot that takes almost ten minutes does fix that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-11 06:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD