Hey guys, anyone know if there's been any news on a possible Porsche Design for Priv? I've been holding off getting a Porsche Design until the app situation was better, and I feel this is the perfect opportunity... I hope they release one or anyone has any info on the possibility. Thanks a lot!

BTW currently got a Passport and love it, pretty sure I'm the only one in Australia still using blackberry lol.

Also love this forum, I never post cause everything's usually here but this hadn't been asked as yet...
    11-30-15 12:24 PM
    11-30-15 03:12 PM
    Porsche design devices have usually been very slow to appear... many are still hoping the rumored Passport Porsche is still in the works.

But a PRIV?..... I think that would require more re-engineering than it would be worth to make a unquie styled body that still did the whole slider thing...
    11-30-15 03:52 PM
    They need to produce the Classic and Passport versions first before a Priv, which technically isn't a BlackBerry anyway.

I don't think we'll see a PD Priv.

TMO  Z10,STL100-3/10.3.2.2789
    11-30-15 03:59 PM

Don't you think Porsche Design devices going forward will be failure? If you're not driving a Porsche you'd look out of place using a PD Device,I don't people who drive a certain car will purchase a device simply because of the manufacturer's name engraved on the device.

Think it's a moot point now, I imagine Chen put an end to any new BB10 projects....

But don't think Porsche Design was really meant that you had to be a car owner.... if was simple at matter of luxury and uniqueness.
    01-21-16 11:42 AM
    I don't see Chen coming out with both a Passport and Classic android device. The next android device is going to combine the best features of the passport and classic together in one device.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-16 02:37 AM
    Pretty sure Porsche Design phones ended when the porches design passport was rebranded and sold as the Passport SE
    01-28-16 05:06 AM
    The Porsche Design is reserved for BlackBerry run OS's. Making one with an Android OS would greatly depreciate the devices standard, feel and stature. And for heavens sakes, what App Gap? You can many Android Apps that work fine on BB10. Just use 1Mobile. Though BlackBerry needs to continually update the Android Runtime within BB10 to ensure all runs fine.
    01-30-16 06:29 AM
    And for heavens sakes, what App Gap?
    02-07-16 11:24 AM
    Porsche Design BlackBerry's ended with their Formula One Sponsorship in 2015 ):
    02-07-16 02:54 PM
    Pretty sure Porsche Design phones ended when the porches design passport was rebranded and sold as the Passport SE
    Loosing hope for the Porsche Design P9984 (Keian), as it was rumored on March 1st last year in 2015 and have not heard for its arrival since then. If it does get released, it'd better have BB10 instead of Android.
    03-05-16 10:07 AM