Calling all Crackberry addicts. As we know our lovely apple folks like waiting in line for the newest phone.
    So I have decided we should start the line-ups now. We need to show our beloved leader Mr Chen we cannot
    wait until September...we need our Passports early and we are willing to wait in line today.

Where should we start the line up ? Waterloo ...T-Mobile stores or better yet Crackberry headquarters ?

The media makes big Hype about iPhone lines a week early...how about our rights to a PASSPORT ....starting lines today.

I want this phone, I am willing to pay a premium.
    anon(870071) likes this.
    06-23-14 10:35 AM
    Sure, just hold a spot for me, I'll see you in 3 months.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 10:40 AM
    Is anyone good at making a virtual line up for a website where we can place people in a line showing demand for this phone. Then when the line gets to 1 million we demand Blackberry help its citizens with Passports
    06-23-14 10:45 AM
    I'm sorry this is just...

Posted via CrackBerry App
    06-23-14 12:40 PM
    It's citizens? Dude it's a phone. I like BlackBerry as much as the next guy, but this is...unhealthy?

Posted via CB10
    iBelieveInBB likes this.
    06-23-14 12:43 PM
    Calling all Crackberry addicts. As we know our lovely apple folks like waiting in line for the newest phone.
    So I have decided we should start the line-ups now. We need to show our beloved leader Mr Chen we cannot
    wait until September...we need our Passports early and we are willing to wait in line today.

Where should we start the line up ? Waterloo ...T-Mobile stores or better yet Crackberry headquarters ?

The media makes big Hype about iPhone lines a week early...how about our rights to a PASSPORT ....starting lines today.

I want this phone, I am willing to pay a premium.
    T-Mobile? Canada? Do you mean T-Booth?
    06-23-14 12:43 PM
    I think we are in a line up right now!

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 12:55 PM
    Count me in.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 03:58 PM
    Apparently, people are already clamoring for this yet unreleased smartphone according to this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/rumored...ssport-940932/
    06-23-14 04:08 PM
    lineups remind me of my grandparents, who in their day, had to stand in line in Ukraine, to get bread.
    Heinz Katchup likes this.
    06-23-14 04:18 PM
    "When" the line reaches 1 million? I think BB will be lucky if they could find a million people to buy the phone on launch day, much less line up months ahead of time... I'll be surprised "if" the line makes 5 if you're talking about this early...
    06-24-14 02:20 AM
    Ok I'll fly in from Dubai for this

Posted via My Beast Q10
    06-24-14 10:28 AM
    How about a line up for all you transatlantic cousins to discover the word "queue"?

It's very useful, I promise you.
    06-24-14 10:38 AM
    How about a line up for all you transatlantic cousins to discover the word "queue"?

OMG, people from different places use different words???? *gasp* inconceivable!!!!

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10?
    06-24-14 04:22 PM
    I don't see the point in lining up for days for any phone, I don't get why people do that for iPhone, sure maybe the night before or early morning before it comes out, but weeks? Don't these people work or eat... but it would be pretty awesome to see that type of publicity for BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    06-24-14 04:26 PM
    Is anyone good at making a virtual line up for a website where we can place people in a line showing demand for this phone. Then when the line gets to 1 million we demand Blackberry help its citizens with Passports
    Even a virtual lineup wouldn't make sense because tons of people would register just because they're interested in the device.

If you ever want to see what the real demand is for a device, require people to put down a deposit with their credit card. Then you'll see... I don't think the Passport is going to have lineups like the iPhone. Also note, iPhone fanatics are crazy....
    06-24-14 05:39 PM
    One way they could do it to show the demand is there is to offer pre-orders

Posted via CB10
    06-24-14 11:36 PM
    OMG, people from different places use different words???? *gasp* inconceivable!!!!

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10?
    It's called a joke. Also inconceivable clearly.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-14 04:28 AM
    It's citizens? Dude it's a phone. I like BlackBerry as much as the next guy, but this is...unhealthy?

Posted via CB10
    Well, this place is called CrackBerry for a reason.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    06-27-14 11:04 PM

Is queue not a reasonably common word in English parlance?

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    06-30-14 07:08 PM
    Let's create a virtual lineup.. where we will lineup from our home using Skype.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 02:16 PM
    Let's create a virtual lineup.. where we will lineup from our home using Skype.

Posted via CB10
    Go right ahead. Let me know when you've done that for the DMV, bank, and doctor's offices. Then I'll use it.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    07-01-14 05:13 PM
    So dumb. Ya rush this huge phone out all buggy and not ready so you all can complain about it. Ya, do that. We rip on those apple lines and you wanna start one??
    07-01-14 05:46 PM