05-01-14 04:17 PM
49 12
tools
    Be sure about what I'm talking about
    BlackBerry Blend is a new app for desktop computers and it let you connect your BBM and more things... Be patient. It will be available when Ontario - Q2 2014
    BlackBerry Dark Project is a QWERTY device!
    I say again; I'M SURE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! There is not just a rumor
    02-27-14 07:59 AM
    BlackBerry Blend is a new app for desktop computers and it let you connect your BBM and more things... Be patient. It will be available when Ontario - Q2 2014
    So the Ontario isn't cancelled then??

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 09:20 AM
    Ariapazooki, I believe you. Maybe I should see this device for myself.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 10:19 AM
    Dark Project sounds like Windermere. So we have:

Windermere a QWERTY device with new innovative gesture controls.
    Ontario a 5.2 inch phablet which is inline with the current market trend for high end phones.
    Q20 a classic keyboard device to appease the old school BB users.
    Z3 low end device for emerging markets.

A much more logical lineup than the Z10, Q10, Q5, Z30 which only differentiated on price but not on concept.
    02-27-14 01:17 PM
    How is it then that the Ontario is Q2 and we've heard no official news about it? Yet the Q20/Classic is Q4 and Chen officially announced it?

Timing doesn't make sense...

From the Q10 until they create a friggin rectangular 4" without the trackpad!
    02-27-14 01:47 PM
    No use release unless Octacore

Z10
    02-27-14 01:48 PM
    No use release unless Octacore

Z10
    That's what you think...not everyone thinks so, if a phone works fast and fluid without having it then I see no need for it,especially when it comes to battery life

Posted via CB10
    eldricho and SirSti23 like this.
    02-27-14 01:56 PM
    The reason why they announced the Q20 now without showing any photos is because they want to reassure their enterprise customer base that a device that they are familier with is coming their way. It's pretty unusual in the mobile world for devices to be announced so far before release and without photos and detailed specs.
    Latha216 likes this.
    02-27-14 01:58 PM
    That's what you think...not everyone thinks so, if a phone works fast and fluid without having it then I see no need for it,especially when it comes to battery life

Posted via CB10
    I agree completely. Already said this. No need for an octo-core that will only bring a higher end price when the quad-core 64bit chip is available. The OS is already a beast. To move the new high end device, it only needs the quad-core 64bit Snapdragon chip, min 3gb ram, 32gb internal memory, 1080p screen, and running OS 10.2.1. Now if BlackBerry wants to throw in some goodies to push it over the top, they can improve the camera, add Qi wireless charging, allow the SD expandable memory to work with the 128gb card, or make the back covered in leather.

Point being, this device CAN sell WELL without the infamous octo-core. It's the 'other' specs that will make or break this device.

Subscribe to Tri County Catering and Party Idea Channel. Pin #C00123065
    03-04-14 04:15 AM
    Muy interesante, pero todo esto que leo aqui como Q20 o Classic para cuando saldra al mercado? gracias un saludo
    04-28-14 06:01 AM
    Hola que tal, Blend BlackBerry ? donde podemos descargar? gracias un saludo
    04-28-14 06:04 AM
    Well, we're in Q2... I hope you're correct.
    What was the Ontario supposed to be like in the original rumors?

04-28-14 01:14 PM
    Links to Blackberry Blend?

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 08:58 PM
    Been thinking ...

Wait, if Blackberry Blend is HTML 5 based and it ties into your actual phone, this means that I can move files around from my PC to my phone and visa versa with the web portal. And things like DropBox integration can only get better.

This is insane. It's like Blackberry is releasing an operating system via a web portal. I can't even start to fathom what Blackberry has dreamed up.

This could be a sick piece of software. It could spark true innovation. it would explain why the leaks are stopped. Imagine Google catching wind of this a year prior to BBRY releasing it?

This could be a game changer. It's just the beginning of M2M. Manage your smart thermostat from your phone or via any PC simply by logging into your phone remotely (or through BBRY servers). All in the most secure way possible.

OK, now I am glad that I bought more stock.
    SubCamp likes this.
    04-29-14 09:19 PM
    I'll just put this really bad photo shop here..
    In case anyone wonders this was posted by the op in another thread.

Ontario, Blend and Dark Project!-img_20140429_222657.png

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 10:27 PM
    I'll just put this really bad photo shop here..
    In case anyone wonders this was posted by the op in another thread.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140429_222657.png 
Views:	1283 
Size:	173.9 KB 
ID:	266838

Posted via CB10
    Which was taken from another older thread and is actually a concept that member bbslovakia made based on the currently known rumors

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 10:38 PM
    Wow! Best rumor seen on CrackBerry for a while now. I would most definitely be all in for the 5.2 Ontario device. Hope your legit OP.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 12:10 AM
    Maybe blend will replace blackberry link which is the worst software on the planet. Please let this be the case.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    04-30-14 04:58 AM

Posted via CB10
    Actually, making an octacore phone would be for the battery life. Instead of running low-level functions with a high powered cpu, with so many more cores, they could reserve 2-4 cores just for low-level functions and make those cores very low energy cores, thus saving on battery. While the other cores are only for functions that require a lot of processing power. Also, having more processing power means it can complete functions quicker, meaning you spend less time staring at your phone waiting for a function to finish, the screen doesn't have to remain on as long, and in the end you save on battery power...
    04-30-14 11:53 AM
    Actually, making an octacore phone would be for the battery life. Instead of running low-level functions with a high powered cpu, with so many more cores, they could reserve 2-4 cores just for low-level functions and make those cores very low energy cores, thus saving on battery. While the other cores are only for functions that require a lot of processing power. Also, having more processing power means it can complete functions quicker, meaning you spend less time staring at your phone waiting for a function to finish, the screen doesn't have to remain on as long, and in the end you save on battery power...
    I think there was a cpu that had 4 fast and 4 slow energy efficient cores. Only one of the two sets are used at any time and the unused set is idled.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 01:56 PM
    Ontario Q2 of this year with Blend - Full touch
    Dark Project Q4 of this year - QWERTY

I don't know if Dark Project will be Q20... but I'm sure about these 3 things
    BIG NEWS:

1. Aliens from Mars exist (they are are called Martians).

2. They are green.

3. They are coming to Earth in Q4 of this year.

I don't know exactly when they are coming, but I am sure of these 3 things.

Before anyone asks, my source is the Martians themselves. You will just have to wait and see.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    Last edited by crazigee; 04-30-14 at 03:50 PM.
    Tim Heard likes this.
    04-30-14 03:23 PM
    BIG NEWS:

2. They are green.

Before anyone asks, my source is the Martians themselves. You will just have to wait and see.

This was funny!

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 04:18 PM
    BIG NEWS:

2. They are green.

Can't argue with that. Guess I'll get ready for their arrival...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-30-14 06:35 PM
    Thanks. Long day and I needed a chuckle. :-)

BIG NEWS:

2. They are green.

05-01-14 04:17 PM
49 12