Yes it is,Lookie Lookie..(multi tasker )going to town on his Incredible innovative new phone,the girl a sweet thing is totally impressed,she continues to board her plane never to be seen again,bye bye chicky...Guy looks at the camera and says ...I got to travel more often ,,,in a cute way,,, Well that's my Idea for a super commercial to get the Passport going What do you think a good commercial should be like???
    pttptppt likes this.
    06-26-14 08:56 PM
    ... and then he fires up the amazon app store, downloads tinder, swipes left, left, left,... *BINGO* swipes right!

Posted via CB10
    jojo beaconsfield and redsaph like this.
    06-26-14 09:07 PM
    Loool at the swipes to the left hahah u know most guys just shipping to like.

Mr A Hanif BlackBerry10
    06-26-14 09:16 PM
    Yes it is,Lookie Lookie..(multi tasker )going to town on his Incredible innovative new phone,the girl a sweet thing is totally impressed,she continues to board her plane never to be seen again,bye bye chicky...Guy looks at the camera and says ...I got to travel more often ,,,in a cute way,,, Well that's my Idea for a super commercial to get the Passport going What do you think a good commercial should be like???
    Punctuation?

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    06-27-14 08:43 PM
    Punctuation?

My bad ,but I meant well,Oh well ,how about an idea?lol
    06-28-14 09:32 AM
    My bad ,but I meant well,Oh well ,how about an idea?lol
    I have zero ideas on how to market that. I think it looks terribly awkward. I have no idea how BlackBerry will be able to make such a device look sexy and appealing.

pystha likes this.
    06-28-14 04:18 PM
    How about...Guy says to girl,Got your passport?girl says,as she whips it out,I never leave home without it....kinda lame I know ,but then they do something with BBM and say something like ,can't wait to use BBM in Paris,won't cost me a pennie.
    06-29-14 07:10 AM
    I know... john l blare...BlackBerry fanatic....saw this and commented on twitter...got to love the guy...but how about some ideas...I was practically right on when I made mine, when highlighting BBM, if you seen the latest commercials for the Z3,so let's, have a little fun,don,t be shy

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 03:46 PM
    07-01-14 05:03 PM
    So let's get going,thanks,had another idea but it didn't pan out after I thought about it ,but I will be back, come on Eh ! ! ! it's Canada Day ! ! ! have one on me

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 05:41 PM
    Yes; yes; the Passport is in the house, premium is the look. People secretly peek at your device. And some whisper no its a BlackBerry? Serious. Smile you did and intrigued they look. Hmm. Yes its real; oh yes it is real?

Using Z10, wanting Z30, eyeing Windermere
    07-01-14 05:49 PM
    Yes; yes; the Passport is in the house, premium is the look. People secretly peek at your device. And some whisper no its a BlackBerry? Serious. Smile you did and intrigued they look. Hmm. Yes its real; oh yes it is real?
    That's fu.k.ing Great!!!But what about the fantastic 20 new wallpapers,and I am sure we need color we need fun!!! When Peeking,ya baby let's go.actually I don't think peeking is good,you know?NSA!!!
    Using Z10, wanting Z30, eyeing Windermere
    Flirting is great though!!!
    Last edited by jojo beaconsfield; 07-01-14 at 07:34 PM.
    07-01-14 07:10 PM