It's been very quiet, for what seems like forever in regards to information on a new storm (if there is going to be one). All they really need to do, it appears to me, is shrink the play book down to a touch screen phone with similar equipment, and the majority of us would be extremely happy. I, personally, would love the surepress technology on the next one as well, it's the reason I refuse to leave my blackberry storm 2 for anything else even though my contract has been up for months. I really enjoy the surepress technology, combine that with a QNX OS and hardware specs similar to the playbook I have to say I'm very excited (and hopeful) to hear something soon in regards to an LTE storm with dual cameras!
    10-02-10 01:51 PM
    Might as well get a Curve and then get a PlayBook. Much bigger screen than what the Storm wil have.
    10-02-10 04:24 PM
    Nah. I love my storm just want some of the newer features and updated hardware. If they do that I will never leave. I love sure press.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-10 06:07 PM
    Nah. I love my storm just want some of the newer features and updated hardware. If they do that I will never leave. I love sure press.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-4 on this one ^^^^
    10-02-10 06:56 PM
    I'm curious to compare my 9550 with the playbook. Should be interesting.
    10-02-10 06:57 PM
    The playbook, will teabag our 9550's my friend...
    10-02-10 07:20 PM
    agreed. I can't wait for the Storm3/4 coming out (hopefully) early '11.
    Same basic OS as the playbook ... 2 cameras (hopefully) and more RAM and the such Will be a great touch screen phone from RIM (finally!!)
    10-02-10 09:56 PM
    agreed. I can't wait for the Storm3/4 coming out (hopefully) early '11.
    Same basic OS as the playbook ... 2 cameras (hopefully) and more RAM and the such Will be a great touch screen phone from RIM (finally!!)
    seems like we've been waiting forever for this! why the heck is it so quiet though?!? usually we get some sort of information from someone on this forum. We haven't heard anything forever!!! The people that usually share the information seem to have vanished in to thin air! Or maybe RIM is just actually keeping something a secret and not leaking information about it for 6 months before it arrives...
    10-03-10 12:41 PM
    Wer haven't heard anything, not even discontinuation or denial rumours.

That means only one thing: something BIG.

Or that it's the Storm 4G, and the only carrier testing it is Verizon which is locking up 4G rumours tighter than a nun's knickers.
    10-03-10 02:03 PM
    I agree, and hope you're right. A nice huge surprise that completely goes beyond our expectations would be splendid.
    10-03-10 03:30 PM
    Well we have a picture (supposedly of the new storm). Plus, we've known for a while about a storm with 4g coming between Jan and Mar next year. There will be a 4G android device as well as a 4G blackberry touch device. Its just being kept quite. (I hope).

Also hoping for the playbook os on it!!
    10-03-10 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD