This is what a sales rep at the Sprint store told me two days ago. He said it was called the Blackberry Bolt. Any word on this? I searched it on here and on Bing and found nothing about a Blackberry Bolt. Did I miss it? Just how full of s**t is this guy?
    05-20-10 02:46 AM
    What? there's a browser called Bolt for Blackberry, but not a Blackberry named bolt.
    05-21-10 12:12 AM
    its probably the HTC Evo.
    05-21-10 12:20 AM
    This is what a sales rep at the Sprint store told me two days ago. He said it was called the Blackberry Bolt. Any word on this? I searched it on here and on Bing and found nothing about a Blackberry Bolt. Did I miss it? Just how full of s**t is this guy?
    could he have meant the blackberry BOLD?
    05-21-10 12:26 PM
    There were rumors on here about a bold like device with a touchscreen but the sales rep may have confused the 9650 for that. Crackberry would have it on the front blogs by now if it was a couple of months away.
    05-21-10 01:00 PM
    like the Sprint 9650 Bold? it's out now
    05-21-10 04:08 PM
    lol blackberry bolt sounds ridiculous .. especially since there's a bold and a storm already
    05-21-10 04:10 PM
    See, that's what I thought too. I didn't think he knew what he was talking about. He might have gotten the name wrong but he said (and was positive about it) that a "blackberry is coming out with a touchscreen in like 2 months". Ya....I'm not entirely sure he knew what he was talking about. I never mentioned the Evo so I'm not sure how he could got it confused. Anyway, thanks for the answers.
    05-22-10 09:32 AM
    What? there's a browser called Bolt for Blackberry, but not a Blackberry named bolt.
    Your profile pic looks like Bolt from the kids movie....

05-23-10 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD