In the Paper today Wal-Mart is selling the Blackberry Gemini for $48.00
    says its the lowest introductory price in Blackberry History... Pic Taken with Tour
    08-05-09 11:05 AM
    So that's why you put it here. Nice pic

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 11:18 AM
    Nice. w/w/o 2 yr?
    08-05-09 11:20 AM
    Why you post in the 9630 Tour section?

08-05-09 11:44 AM
    Cause he took the picture with his tour
    08-05-09 11:52 AM
    Ahhhh its the fourm i was in..
    A mod will move this im sure.
    Its just crazy how Verizon kills us on the price of the phones we Buy. I got my Tour at Best Buy and save a good amount over VZW price with no mail in rebate Heres another pic. You can Get a VZW curve with a new 2yr at wal-mart
    for under $9.00 thats sick!!!!

08-05-09 12:14 PM
    In the Paper today Wal-Mart is selling the Blackberry Gemini for $48.00
    says its the lowest introductory price in Blackberry History... Pic Taken with Tour
    I noticed the same article today in the paper. I went to my local Walmart in Union County NJ and they didn't have it. The employee in the electronics/cell phone dept didn't even know what I was talking about. I asked for the manager and he didn't even know. So I just left. But I was really looking forward to getting that new Berry.
    08-05-09 01:17 PM
    This ain't no budget berry!
    Umm, Isn't that how this unit was positioned?
    08-05-09 01:51 PM
    I haven't read a newspaper lately (why when I can read up-to-the-minute news on my Berry?) but is it possible that the ad was for the letstalk/Wal-Mart website? Just a thought.

Never mind, I just got to my laptop and read the article on the picture What a deal!
    Last edited by pfiction77; 08-05-09 at 08:24 PM.
    08-05-09 01:57 PM
    I haven't read a newspaper lately (why when I can read up-to-the-minute news on my Berry?)

Never mind, I just got to my laptop and read the article on the picture What a deal!
    I agree, I check the news on my berry too, but sometimes you gotta pick up a newspaper and see what you're not getting on the berry.
    08-06-09 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD