Hi Guys,

My upgrade is due February 2015 - I'm wondering what the latest news is regarding any new phones coming out by this time?

I'm currently using a Z10 (on EE, UK) and don't feel the need to upgrade to a Z30 if my upgrade is due in less than a year.

What's the latest (hopefully confirmed) news on new phones? Will there be a new flagship device by this time? I've had a read through a few threads - I've seen talk of a Z50, which looks to be exactly what I'm looking for! But it doesn't look like it has a leg to stand on in terms of just being a rumour...

I also heard a keyboard device will come out before the next full touch device.. I hope by the time my upgrade comes, there will be a newer full touch flagship device than the Z30!

What are your thoughts?
    04-28-14 08:13 AM
    Confirmed news.... Z3 just went live, and there will be a BlackBerry "classic".

Rumors - Super High End, 3D Viewing Capable, Monster of a device later this Fall.

Might want to quite stressing and just wait and see what February brings... Guessing what device is available a year from now is like planning a Vacation a year ahead and you are out of work living on unemployment that runs out in six months.

If the Z3 flops, if BBMx doesn't gain traction & revenues, if BES12 isn't really what the corporate world has been waiting on, if "someone" buys BlackBerry...... you might have a long wait.
    04-28-14 08:45 AM
    I would wait and see what is around in February. Likely, the Z50, if it exists won't be out yet. Only the Z3 and Q20 Classic are confirmed for this year. That weird, 3 row touch keyboard "Q30" might come out this year, but that is still a rumor. As far as a Z10 upgrade, there isn't a lot. I hope BlackBerry fixes this.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 03:19 AM
    I hope by the time my upgrade comes, there will be a newer full touch flagship device than the Z30!
    I hope there will be a new flagship touch device by then too. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem likely at this point. The only devices that have been announced are the Z3, which is by no means a flagship devices, and the Classic.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    05-03-14 04:29 AM