Yesterday 07:15 PM
149 123 ...
tools
    Almost three months left for MWC 2020. The majority of companies' devices that are expected to be released at MWC have already been leaked. The full specs sheet and variants of Galaxy S11 went public today.

I don't remember when did BBMobile devices leaked information start to show up before, but I guess three months before the release we should have substantial information. I also think MWC is the deadline for a new device release, and chances will be very slim afterwards.

I hope we will read something about this soon.
    marsellus_wallace likes this.
    11-09-19 11:48 AM
    The Key 3 specs have already been leaked.
    tnewton3 likes this.
    11-09-19 03:51 PM
    Given all that has been happening, it would be very surprising if we see anything. And if we do, most people will be complaining how disappointing it is from a spec or price basis. Enjoy your current device, hope for the best, but expect for the worst.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-09-19 04:10 PM
    The Key 3 specs have already been leaked.
    Yes, it is Monet 😂
    11-09-19 04:28 PM
    Given all that has been happening, it would be very surprising if we see anything. And if we do, most people will be complaining how disappointing it is from a spec or price basis. Enjoy your current device, hope for the best, but expect for the worst.
    I might the Galaxy S11 or any Nokia flagship if they won't announce any phone at MWC or stay silent as usual.
    11-09-19 04:29 PM
    The Key2 and Key2 LE for Papua New Guinea, Trinidad and Tobago and the Marshall Islands are the new device release for 2020 or so. The leak will be Key2 Cobalt Blue and Key2 LE Teal Metallic for rare production run in limited quantities.
    11-09-19 05:27 PM
    Lol.
    This thread is turned into a comic show with those comments 😂
    11-09-19 06:03 PM
    Lol.
    This thread is turned into a comic show with those comments
    Isn’t that just Blackberry mobile ...
    11-10-19 03:37 AM
    Lol.
    This thread is turned into a comic show with those comments
    Sorry ?!?!?
    11-10-19 10:35 AM
    Don´t apologize, it is funny!
    But honestly, as many wrote before, the horse is dead. I think it will a little bit of time and then we will read that there will be no more BlackBerry branded smartphone.
    11-11-19 08:26 AM
    The Key2 and Key2 LE for Papua New Guinea, Trinidad and Tobago and the Marshall Islands are the new device release for 2020 or so. The leak will be Key2 Cobalt Blue and Key2 LE Teal Metallic for rare production run in limited quantities.
    Pretty much.

They're actually capable of releasing new color variants of the KEY2 / LE yet again with outrageous price tags:

$799 for Cobalt Blue KEY2
    $649 for Pearl White LE

And of course, Android 8.1.0 out of the box.
    11-11-19 11:15 AM
    This is the most accurate take.
    11-11-19 01:33 PM
    Pretty much.

They're actually capable of releasing new color variants of the KEY2 / LE yet again with outrageous price tags:

$799 for Cobalt Blue KEY2
    $649 for Pearl White LE

And of course, Android 8.1.0 out of the box.
    Seriously, blue?? Is this leaked?
    I can get a new phone in a month but I’m waiting for the Key3 or the smaller IPhone 12 pro(?). Rocking a Keyone BE at the moment.
    Why not a Key2 Classic edition, all Black with silver frets and silver accent Carbon like back like the 9900.
    11-12-19 01:09 AM
    Seriously, blue?? Is this leaked?
    I can get a new phone in a month but I’m waiting for the Key3 or the smaller IPhone 12 pro(?). Rocking a Keyone BE at the moment.
    Why not a Key2 Classic edition, all Black with silver frets and silver accent Carbon like back like the 9900.
    You missed the sarcasm
    11-12-19 05:38 AM
    It's great that the MWC is still in town despite the unrest here.
    For me, this is the do or die moment for TCL BB mobile. If we don't see anything, then it's unlikely we'll see any Key3.... ever.
    LUVINZ30 likes this.
    11-12-19 07:22 AM
    For me, this is the do or die moment for TCL BB mobile. If we don't see anything, then it's unlikely we'll see any Key3.... ever.
    I think we'd all agree on that
    11-12-19 08:29 AM
    That makes a change!!!
    11-12-19 09:54 AM
    I don't know... two weeks later Chen will make some out of the blue remark , and folks will take it and run with it.

But yeah if BBMo isn't there and TCL and mentions them in a casual way.... it's over.
    11-12-19 10:22 AM
    I don't know... two weeks later Chen will make some out of the blue remark , and folks will take it and run with it.

But yeah if BBMo isn't there and TCL and mentions them in a casual way.... it's over.
    Yet again, my might not see any official announcement from TCL, and they will remain silent.
    11-12-19 02:13 PM

So you’re saying a blue Key# model is coming soon?
    11-12-19 06:15 PM
    so frustrating...my contract is up now and I can upgrade my hardware, would love to know there was a future Blackberry coming...eventually...My KEY2 is still great but I may end up with a Pixel 3aXL or maybe a Pixel 4 XL depending on new plan details...sigh
    marsellus_wallace likes this.
    11-12-19 11:25 PM
    My biggest concern is not the lack of announcement or leak, but that BlackBerry Mobile doesn't appear to have a booth.
    RK_BB likes this.
    11-13-19 12:21 AM
    I once read here that you can achieve much more sales there than in North America.
    11-13-19 07:14 AM
    My biggest concern is not the lack of announcement or leak, but that BlackBerry Mobile doesn't appear to have a booth.
    TCL has the booth. The exhibit descriptor lists TCL, Alcatel, BlackBerry and Palm as their brands. Sounds like more of the same. Expect some new TCL hardware and components on display.
    11-13-19 07:16 AM
    I once read here that you can achieve much more sales there than in North America.
    That’s accurate statement now in places where the Key2 is now available. Since Key2 wasn’t carrier available in USA, the device sales trajectory isn’t or shall I say wasn’t that high or long. No OEM brands succeed without carrier support in North America or western civilization for that matter. European and South American carriers like the model as well and continue to push consumers in the same direction voluntarily.
    11-13-19 07:38 AM
149 123 ...