not too sure if any1 has noticed but the leaked picture of the london, as far as i can see, has a front facing camera but no LED notification light. The new picture of the milan seems to show no front camera but the traditional LED and light sensor combo.. Would these features not be kept consistent throughout BB10 devices? Might just be the pictures... opinions?
    12-07-11 04:03 PM
    My understanding (although EVERYTHING is just speculation at this point) is that this a concept image of what the Milan will look like whereas the London was a physical dummy unit.

Development on the London is further along so they're starting to figure out the LED and the front facing camera but haven't got around to it on the Milan yet.
    mufc1 likes this.
    12-07-11 04:19 PM
    not too sure if any1 has noticed but the leaked picture of the london, as far as i can see, has a front facing camera but no LED notification light. The new picture of the milan seems to show no front camera but the traditional LED and light sensor combo.. Would these features not be kept consistent throughout BB10 devices? Might just be the pictures... opinions?
    What part of "There will be front facing camera and LED notifications" you dont understand?

I dont care if you saw a unicorn on the new blackberry, it will have what you know it will have.

Or tell me... you havent seen the back of the phones yet. Are you going to post a question about if the new BB 10 phones will have removable batteries? because from what you see, there is NO battery at all!!!! opinions?
    mrspeedy101 likes this.
    12-07-11 04:36 PM
    where did you hear that?? doesn't say it in the milan article on the frontpage? why are u being such a ****? i was stating that the london shows no LED notifications but the milan does? wtfs your problem you *****, its a forum where people discuss blackberry related topics, what an absolute imbecile you are. the point of this sub forum is to speculate on rumoured phones...
    12-07-11 04:55 PM
    Relax guys.
    12-07-11 05:00 PM
    What part of "There will be front facing camera and LED notifications" you dont understand?

I dont care if you saw a unicorn on the new blackberry, it will have what you know it will have.

Or tell me... you havent seen the back of the phones yet. Are you going to post a question about if the new BB 10 phones will have removable batteries? because from what you see, there is NO battery at all!!!! opinions?
    I would not blame the lad, since RIM has quite the talent in setting up situations where you want to burn down their little village in Waterloo and hang their executives. The lack of trackpad certainly took me for surprise in a deeply unpleasant way. I would be less than surprised if they manage to do something else stupid in these next generation "super" phones which have less than impressive specs even for 2012 smartphones.
    12-12-11 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD