Losing faith we will see a new phone anytime soon

I've been holding out in hopes of a new 4G touch phone to replace my Storm 2 It's over 3 years old now, and if BB doesn't get their act together I will have to go another route. Will we see a 4G phone anytime soon? People say early 2013, but does anyone believe that anymore?

All I want for Christmas is a new 4G Blackberry touch phone That's all
    09-11-12 08:30 AM
    yuck yuck, double thread

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    09-11-12 08:39 AM
    Why now, after all the time we've spent waiting, would you be "losing faith we will see a new phone anytime soon"?
    Why would you be losing faith when just last week we saw proof of a new BlackBerry 10 full touchscreen phone?
    Why would you be losing faith when just last week we got a write up from the CrackBerry team of their hands-on time?

Me thinks the problem may be more with you than with "losing faith" in BlackBerry.

Si.
    Skizzity likes this.
    09-11-12 09:25 AM
    I love how a person can post something sarcastic about how long we have been waiting for the next gen phones, and then see how defensive people get The facts are BB10 has been delayed for what a year, or more? I'm just as excited as everyone else that it should be here soon. I was just venting a little frustration, and apparently touched a nerve with the natives Which I find a lot of humor in.
    09-25-12 08:33 AM
    I'm glad you could find a little humor in your day. Anything to lighten the mood.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    09-25-12 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD