10-14-15 10:34 AM
70 123
tools
    Yes I did.
    It's a very nice ad. Very cool brother.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 04:40 AM
    BlackBerry has done the right thing by going Android and nobody cares that you won't buy it. Not a single soul. Not BlackBerry. Not me. No one!

Posted via CB10
    Funny. No one cares if you DO buy an android BlackBerry. Not Chen, not your mom, not your neighbor, no one.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 02:22 PM
    Funny. No one cares if you DO buy an android BlackBerry. Not Chen, not your mom, not your neighbor, no one.

Posted via CB10
    Acovey keeps posting vehemently in protest that he will NOT buy an Android and that it is a BS move. So I'm addressing that. I'm not going around professing that people should care what I'm buying. So I don't see the relevance of your comment or how it applies to me. And I don't care if you or anyone cares if I buy one. But thanks for caring enough to comment.

Try reading the entire conversation instead of taking one comment out of context. Thanks for your uninformed comment just the same.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by europolska00; 10-11-15 at 03:57 PM.
    10-11-15 03:38 PM
    If BlackBerry wants us to promote this, there should be no threat of replacing BB10 with Android hanging.
    10-11-15 04:05 PM
    If BlackBerry wants us to promote this, there should be no threat of replacing BB10 with Android hanging.
    It's not a threat. It's just the honest reality of the situation their hardware division is in unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 04:14 PM
    It's not a threat. It's just the honest reality of the situation their hardware division is in unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    Honest reality by keeping on pushing niche devices?
    10-11-15 04:35 PM
    Acovey keeps posting vehemently in protest that he will NOT buy an Android and that it is a BS move. So I'm addressing that. I'm not going around professing that people should care what I'm buying. So I don't see the relevance of your comment or how it applies to me. And I don't care if you or anyone cares if I buy one. But thanks for caring enough to comment.

Try reading the entire conversation instead of taking one comment out of context. Thanks for your uninformed comment just the same.

Posted via CB10
    no really, no one cares man. don't stress over it.
    10-11-15 04:58 PM
    Honest reality by keeping on pushing niche devices?
    you mention BBRY is wanting us to promote the device... where did you get that? Unless OP works for BBRY which they don't.
    10-11-15 05:00 PM
    no really, no one cares man. don't stress over it.
    I don't appear to be stressed. But you seem to still be concerned. Don't stress brother.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 05:27 PM
    I don't appear to be stressed.

Posted via CB10
    yet you do. you typed enough, don't deny it now and try to throw it on me. ;-) don't be so shameful.
    10-11-15 07:34 PM
    yet you do. you typed enough, don't deny it now and try to throw it on me. ;-) don't be so shameful.
    Persistence and stress are two different issues. And it is on you, so own it. Cool. Ciao.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 08:14 PM
    Persistence and stress are two different issues. And it is on you, so own it. Cool. Ciao.

Posted via CB10
    lol sure bud. if you need the last word then type up another post.

This is definitely advertising the Perv well.
    10-11-15 08:51 PM
    lol sure bud. if you need the last word then type up another post.

This is definitely advertising the Perv well.
    Yeah, I need it. Taking it. Thank you. God bless!

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 09:02 PM
    I win! Yay me.
    extisis likes this.
    10-11-15 09:02 PM
    BlackBerry has done the right thing by going Android and nobody cares that you won't buy it. Not a single soul. Not BlackBerry. Not me. No one!

Posted via CB10
    Seems to matter to you or you won't bother replying
    extisis likes this.
    10-12-15 01:17 AM
    Seems to matter to you or you won't bother replying
    I never said it doesn't matter, I said I'm not stressed about it. Why are you so slow to think that's the same thing? You seem to be slow on a lot of things. Lol.

Yes of course it matters. And yes, that's exactly why I wrote it because it matters. Thanks for stating the obvious and thinking you're clever. Rotfl!

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 09:56 AM
    I never said it doesn't matter, I said I'm not stressed about it. Why are you so slow to think that's the same thing? You seem to be slow on a lot of things. Lol.

Yes of course it matters. And yes, that's exactly why I wrote it because it matters. Thanks for stating the obvious and thinking you're clever. Rotfl!

Posted via CB10
    Yes I may be a little slow, old age goes that to you. But stressed no, I have lots of time and desire to express my opinion and I don't have to call people names like "slow" to do it. The slider is sadly just another Android NOT a Blackberry. Just because you are a Droid fan or willing to comprise doesn't mean I am.
    extisis likes this.
    10-14-15 01:03 AM
    Yes I may be a little slow, old age goes that to you. But stressed no, I have lots of time and desire to express my opinion and I don't have to call people names like "slow" to do it. The slider is sadly just another Android NOT a Blackberry. Just because you are a Droid fan or willing to comprise doesn't mean I am.
    Fair enough.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-15 10:08 AM
    People are right. It's business. You have to make profits. Companies change, it happens all the time. Its a free economy. This is simply a business decision.

People (customers and employees) will stay, some will leave. At this point in life, I don't need to be loyal to any brand. I need things that fit my needs and get what I need to do, done.

I like my Classic. I am very glad I had this BBERRY experience.

 Classic
    10-14-15 10:19 AM
    People are right. It's business. You have to make profits. Companies change, it happens all the time. Its a free economy. This is simply a business decision.

People (customers and employees) will stay, some will leave. At this point in life, I don't need to be loyal to any brand. I need things that fit my needs and get what I need to do, done.

I like my Classic. I am very glad I had this BBERRY experience.

 Classic
    I agree with this 100%. The problem is many of us use OS10 as our primary productivity tool and have invested into the app ecosystem as well. To abandon it for android leaves many of us stuck, especially if android is not an option. We can adapt to whatever but it will be a painful and possibly costly transition. This is still several years away from fruition but in the mean time we can complain, hope, rant or whatever makes us feel better.
    acovey likes this.
    10-14-15 10:34 AM
70 123