Just posted from BlackBerry central BBM channel via Dylan habkirk channel

The one at the end the chrome looking one looks amazing.....the one at the other end looks like the Leap or it could be the Venice.....not sure can't see it clearly

What do you guys think of the devices......man I can't get over the chrome looking one lol.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Leaked photos of Dallas and Oslo-1436458742491_929938.jpg  
    07-09-15 11:21 AM
    The chrome does make it look less of a cheap knock off.

07-09-15 11:26 AM
    Nice! I hope the device on the opposite end is the Venice. Hopefully, Chrome as well. Can't tell much from the angle and lighting.
    07-09-15 11:53 AM
    Where is the sim port?

Z10
    07-09-15 11:57 AM
    Where is the sim port?

Z10
    Could be on the other side of the device

07-09-15 11:59 AM
    Where is the sim port?

Z10
    What? The passport sim slot is under a cover on the back of the device..
    07-09-15 12:07 PM
    That's Leap, Dallas and custom finished Passport (SQW-1). Just a guess

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    07-09-15 12:08 PM
    The Passport closest to us looks like it has a white chin and the rest is a stock black Passport... I don't really care for it.

That one in the middle though

I'd love to buy the middle one, just in case all future BlackBerry models run Android.
    07-09-15 12:38 PM
    The Passport closest to us looks like it has a white chin and the rest is a stock black Passport... I don't really care for it.

I'd love to buy the middle one, just in case all future BlackBerry models run Android.
    Again what is with this end of bb10 nonsense....when they said two things that clearly states nooooo...

http://www.mobilenewscwp.co.uk/2015/...droid-rumours/

And....

BlackBerry 10.3.2 is coming soon to our customers in the rest of the world. So look for the notification on the BlackBerry Hub that the update is ready for you to download.

Were already working on the follow-up update, BlackBerry 10.3.3 and will keep you posted over the coming mo

07-09-15 12:42 PM
    Passport (Custom Design)
    "Oslo" "Dallas"
    Leap

Those are your order! Now I just need confirmation that this is a BB10 device and I'm happy

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.3.1.2576
    lui22 likes this.
    07-09-15 01:43 PM
    Again what is with this end of bb10 nonsense....when they said two things that clearly states nooooo...

BlackBerry reaffirms commitment to BB10 amidst Android rumoursMobile News Online | Mobile News Online

And....

BlackBerry 10.3.2 is coming soon to our customers in the rest of the world. So look for the notification on the BlackBerry Hub that the update is ready for you to download.

We’re already working on the follow-up update, BlackBerry 10.3.3 and will keep you posted over the coming mo

Neither of those preclude the end of BB10 on new devices... IF the Slider has Android as it's OS that would be months away. Also BlackBerry will still need to provide "support" for BB10 users and will provide updates and security patches much like they did with the PlayBook for months or years afterwards. (i'm still wondering what happened to BB10.4 and 64Bits)

Don't really know if the rumors are true or not, but I don't see that info being a reason to discount them.
    LazyEvul likes this.
    07-09-15 02:15 PM
    NO to Android and where is my tool belt and fourth row of keys? I want a slider to replace my 9810 not some PartBerry.
    07-09-15 03:35 PM

BlackBerry reaffirms commitment to BB10 amidst Android rumoursMobile News Online | Mobile News Online

And....

We’re already working on the follow-up update, BlackBerry 10.3.3 and will keep you posted over the coming mo

I'd love to have your outlook and take BlackBerry at its word, but I've been a BlackBerry fan long enough to know their track record in terms of what they say they're going to do, what they intend to do, and what they actually end up doing.

I have a PlayBook that was supposed to get BlackBerry 10 on it, and that didn't happen either because it just wasn't feasible. People were bitter, disappointed and then time went by and they either stuck with their PlayBook or got other tablets.

I don't think John Chen is a liar, but I do think he is a man that will have no problem saying, "Sorry #TeamBlackBerry, things have changed" and then pivot towards Android software on BlackBerry hardware, in order to best fulfill his duty to bring "value to the shareholders."

They could stop working on 10.3.3 or .4 right this second and decide to run Lollipop on all future devices released.

I hope you're right and that BlackBerry 10 will continue on for years and years, but look at Windows Phone and Lumia just today. Microsoft, which has way more money than little ol' BlackBerry, is essentially giving up on it because it's not doing anything for them, and they don't even *need* a successful phone to survive. BlackBerry has a lot more to lose with a lot less to put into their business, so I hate to say it, but I could see John Chen going the Android route before too long.
    Ealaionta likes this.
    07-09-15 04:54 PM
    BlackBerry has all these certificates in high level places like governments & department of Defense around the world for bb10. Common sense should tell you they wouldn't abandon that to go android for a few apps. Let's not have these bad rumors put our panties in a bunch.

Posted via CB10
    undone, KingOfQwerty and rthonpm like this.
    07-09-15 07:21 PM
    BlackBerry has all these certificates in high level places like governments & department of Defense around the world for bb10. Common sense should tell you they wouldn't abandon that to go android for a few apps. Let's not have these bad rumors put our panties in a bunch.

Posted via CB10
    Common sense....
    • Governments and even the DoD are using non-BlackBerry devices already.
    • Sales of BB10 device are falling to unsustainable levels
    • BlackBerry told developers to submit their apps to Amazon.
    • BB10 native developer tools have not been upgraded.
    • Chen has stated that he is going to make the BlackBerry Experience cross-platform.
    • BB10 Development has slowed greatly.
    • BB10.4 and 64Bit hasn't even been mentioned anymore

I have found that people all have different levels of "common sense"....

Personally I kinda doubt that the Slider would have Android, as I'm not confident that BlackBerry could Skin Android and create a working AND STABLE version of their "Experience" by the end of the year. But then I don't really know when they started working on all of this....

I just don't see much of a future for BB10 as a platform, it isn't making money so Chen isn't going to spend money on it.
    Witmen likes this.
    07-10-15 09:06 AM

It's supposed to have the same specs, just re skinned or some minor changes.
    Which means, if it can run android, the passport will also be able to do
    It's made out of light aluminium and isn't supposed to be a cheap remake of the passport.
    Now that's as much as i know from my 'sources'
    SK122387 likes this.
    07-11-15 03:08 AM
    What is the third device in the background?

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 08:40 AM
    According to the person who posted these on Reddit, these are a Leap, a Dallas, and a white Passport with the screen and keyboard from a black Passport.

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackberry/..._photo/csyqtqj
    07-11-15 10:05 AM
    the truth It looked like the passport

Posted via CB10
    07-19-15 07:31 PM