05-05-13 04:32 AM
28 12
tools
    Actually I have heard that a device is coming that isn't phone or tablet. Was told it's something never been done before? How true it is??? Only Thor knows....and possibly Michael Clewley lol.
    Very interesting. What else did you hear? What do you think it could possibly be that hasn't been done before?
    04-28-13 06:30 PM
    While waiting for BB to put out a phone that I can justify paying premium prices for, i've gone with the Samsung Note 2. I thought it would be too big at first, but I quickly found it became the right size phone, it fits in my pocket. I dont think I would like phone that is any bigger than this, though I also said this about a 4" phone, and a 4.6" phones that I've had. I must admit the Note 2 is the first phone I've had since trading out my Bold 9000 for android waiting for BB to deliver another device that would wow me like the Bold 9000 did. I hope that BB can come out of the gate with the next offering and give me something that Samsung can't. I've stuck with this site with the hopes that BB could deliver. I just want BB to be the first to hit the market with some crazy specs for a change; I'm tired of hearing BB doesnt need to have those specs. But to be honest they do... They need to release a 5.5" phone with an Octocore processer, 3 or 4gigs of ram, because the market wants the biggest and greatest. For BB to get ahead of the game, they have to really be ahead of the game, promising a phone next year with last years specs isnt going to bring in new customers. I am not a fandroid, I want nothing more for BB to put out a phone that makes me want to spend 300 bucks and get it, because I hate how fragmented android is, buying a new phone and knowing that you wont get any more than an update or two, and knowing you wont get the next version. BB should capitalize on the fragmented world that is android, beat them at their own game... ok i'm done ranting- I just want a phone that will make me walk away from android again, but I have to be able to justify the money it will cost me...
    04-29-13 04:54 PM
    While waiting for BB to put out a phone that I can justify paying premium prices for, i've gone with the Samsung Note 2. I thought it would be too big at first, but I quickly found it became the right size phone, it fits in my pocket. I dont think I would like phone that is any bigger than this, though I also said this about a 4" phone, and a 4.6" phones that I've had. I must admit the Note 2 is the first phone I've had since trading out my Bold 9000 for android waiting for BB to deliver another device that would wow me like the Bold 9000 did. I hope that BB can come out of the gate with the next offering and give me something that Samsung can't. I've stuck with this site with the hopes that BB could deliver. I just want BB to be the first to hit the market with some crazy specs for a change; I'm tired of hearing BB doesnt need to have those specs. But to be honest they do... They need to release a 5.5" phone with an Octocore processer, 3 or 4gigs of ram, because the market wants the biggest and greatest. For BB to get ahead of the game, they have to really be ahead of the game, promising a phone next year with last years specs isnt going to bring in new customers. I am not a fandroid, I want nothing more for BB to put out a phone that makes me want to spend 300 bucks and get it, because I hate how fragmented android is, buying a new phone and knowing that you wont get any more than an update or two, and knowing you wont get the next version. BB should capitalize on the fragmented world that is android, beat them at their own game... ok i'm done ranting- I just want a phone that will make me walk away from android again, but I have to be able to justify the money it will cost me...
    Octocore and 4gb will be great, will it?

Don't get sacked into the pointless specs game. Specs! =good experience.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 04:32 AM
28 12