We have all of these posts from people saying that they saw the new BB10 devices and thought they were really awesome, and apparently the hardware is finished.

So why haven't we heard anything? We've seen the BB7 devices way earlier. I know I just have to wait, but there's very little.
    08-28-12 02:06 AM
    Patience is a virtue. Lol. I'm sure I have the same level of anticipation as you, its killing me really.
    08-28-12 04:00 AM
    Look at the bright side: with less information the opportunities for misinformation are reduced. Plus, it could be that taking a page from Apple's playbook and tightening up the leaks is working in RIM's favor; it wasn't until Kevin's blog post earlier that I really noticed that there does seem to be less doom and gloom and more positive outlooks from various media outlets. It should be noted that this is a personal perception, I haven't been around as much lately to get the total picture.
    08-28-12 04:36 AM
    For those who know Blackberry, the anticipation is one of the best parts .

I'm waiting for the keyboard BB10. My guess is that the KB 10 will not be as aesthetically pleasing as the 99XX but will grow on me.

Kinda like the new Mercedes cars...well, bad example.

I read something about no trackpad and maybe no more curved silver lines on the keyboard. (Straight KB, how will that look) ?

Anticipation mounts !
    CuriousCursor likes this.
    08-28-12 04:46 AM
    This is good, they released all the bad delays, talked about a few nice features, and now will release on time and have good developers.....what more do you want?

When there is nothing to talk about, people just complain about things that don't matter:the back casing of the Bold was a 'big deal' or how it went from colored call buttons to all white.......
    CuriousCursor likes this.
    08-28-12 08:33 PM
    I'm finally about ready to upgrade to a SmartPhone.

I do wish we'd hurry up and get some news, but then I realized something...

I want something in a Pearl form factor. There are two possibilities:
    (1) They'll announce that they are releasing one, in which case I will wait and purchase that, or...
    (2) They won't be releasing one, in which case I'll wait until they release the new stuff and try to pick up a refurbished Pearl off eBay or another site.

Either way I'm left waiting til the actual release. *shrug*

It would be nice to know though, I agree. I think they might be losing a few potential buyers in the meantime, who are upgrading because they need to upgrade and without being told what they are waiting for from BlackBerry they are just going ahead and swapping to other phones.
    08-30-12 12:24 AM
    I hope the qwerty phone has a huge screen on it.
    08-30-12 09:57 AM
    I wouldn't mind if they made a sunset pearl, which is basically a narrow curve 9360 with all the features (bb7.1, NFC, wifi hotspot). Although to be honest it might be better if they made it a bit thicker so they could fit a bigger batterry in it.
    08-30-12 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD